I offer a challenge for PvP Frost DKs.

90 Human Death Knight
Impressive. Touche, touche.

I would comment on RBGs, but that was not the challenge.

Well done. Now try it in AB.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
10/06/2012 09:16 PMPosted by Synthîc
http://i.imgur.com/SF6eT.jpg

39 million damage.

Two KBs.

Stop spamming HB. >_>
Edited by Selsix on 10/6/2012 11:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Andry,

I appreciate the good tips you have provided for dk's going back to Cata, I have always enjoyed frost pvp. Also, you do a good job of staying polite and positive even when folks are trying to troll you or are just being jerks.

So, keep it up, and look forward to more tips in the future. As a side note, I will probably venture into the Arena for the first time this xpac, if anyone has thoughts on a good 3's comp or even 2's, I'd like to hear it. And please spell it out, I have no idea what most of the comp abbrevaitions mean.

Thanks,

Your brother in dealing frozen death,

Rhav.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
/golfclap
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
10/06/2012 10:59 PMPosted by Selsix
http://i.imgur.com/SF6eT.jpg

39 million damage.

Two KBs.

Stop spamming HB. >_>

you have no clue how our comp works or how dks play in rbgs please take your 1500 rbg opinion somewhere else
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
10/07/2012 06:22 AMPosted by Synthîc
you have no clue how our comp works or how dks play in rbgs please take your 1500 rbg opinion somewhere else

WE'VE GOT A BAD !@# OVER HERE GUYS!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
10/07/2012 06:22 AMPosted by Synthîc

39 million damage.

Two KBs.

Stop spamming HB. >_>

RBG's matter.....lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Sure they do I don't know about you but I like having a 2700+ point cap each week, but I doubt either one of you could break 2000 without buying a carry
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
10/07/2012 10:03 AMPosted by Synthîc
Sure they do I don't know about you but I like having a 2700+ point cap each week, but I doubt either one of you could break 2000 without buying a carry

wow you got butt hurt pretty quick, didn't ya?
Reply Quote
92 Draenei Death Knight

RBG's matter.....lol

What does "matter" in a video game?

Things only "matter" when someone puts value into it. If he plays RBGs and enjoys it, then RBGs matter to him. If you play arena and enjoy it then arena matters to you.

Don't pretend that you have ability to determine what matters to other people.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]