boa weapon

90 Draenei Death Knight
i just got the achievment lost and found from clicking on Swarming Cleaver of Ka'roz.
it was right after a restart..i clicked on the gear animation thing got the achievment and the weapon despawned.no loot box even popped up
is this a bug/glitch? pretty ticked off right now
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Same thing Happened to me!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
blizz help you out? from what ive see b4 they dont even acknowledge that this has happened.
5 days for a ticket response and gm's never do anything or cant.
i realize mop has bigger issues with bugs/glitches..i guess ill camp it again
Reply Quote
94 Draenei Paladin
The same thing happened to me as well today.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6794729779
Reply Quote
94 Draenei Paladin
ticket #31490353
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I just would like to clarify same thing happened to me as well at 1615hrs server time today on Khaz'goroth. was camping for it since Thrusday 0200hrs.

For that 5 days of waiting for a response and me having my achievement as proof would get me the item...
Hopefully it doesn't come down to this sentence, "We're sorry but there is nothing we can do. But we'll definitely look into it."
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Same thing just happened to me. 1:22 am server time. I looted the Swarming Cleaver of Ka'roz and got the achievement but nothing was picked up and it's not in my bags. It also despawned as soon as I "looted" it.

I'd been camping it for over a week.

I did manage to get a screenshot of the achievement complete with coordinates showing exactly where I was.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I'll try one bump...
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Nice. They took care of this issue for me in a matter of 15 hours. Excellent customer service, Blizzard. Much appreciated !
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Same thing happened to me with the Hozen Warrior Spear two nights ago. Clicked, went through the loot animation but the item never entered my bag. Spear despawned from it's little rock and I left empty handed. >=\
Reply Quote
I replied pretty in-depth about this on another thread a few days back. I highly recommend taking a gander.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7004693205#2

Also, open a GM ticket and ask for them to give you the item. They can verify you looted the object and didn't receive it.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]