Bank alts unite! Post on your banker!

1 Tauren Shaman
cha-ching!
Reply Quote
He serves his purpose. Never intended him to be my banker but I found out that Hunters were boring.
Reply Quote
45 Troll Priest
Level 1 bank alts are so last year.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
Yes, a lvl 77 bank alt...lol. She started out purely as a bank/auction alt, then I realized that I actually enjoyed playing a shaman and started leveling her.
Reply Quote
72 Worgen Druid
I am pleased to legitimately state that I have no need of the services of a "bank-alt."

The blunt way of putting it is "I'm too poor."
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
Started as a banker , Banker and mats farmer now.

For general info to those with below level 10 Guildmasters , (Bankers)
May I suggest you atleast level them to atleast lev 10 for safety reasons.
IF ,for some reason a less than level 10 gets "Lost" in the system, Blizzard cannot restore them nor items if that should occur.
Just some friendly advice.
And if a blue can correct me or add the proper wording of that min lev restore policy , PLEASE DO.
Reply Quote
35 Human Mage
I want to get her to level 61 or so to grab Astralaan boots/gloves.

I was mildly surprised this guild name was available (particularly given that the character name I wanted wasn't), then again, I'm on a small realm. Oh, and yes, Portal players...the guild banner is exactly what you expect it to be.

She's my bank/auction toon, and I <3 her. I wanted a bank toon and I wanted a joke toon...so I combined the two ;)
Edited by Chelli on 10/3/2012 8:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I frequently assure my client that he can have complete faith in my abilities to create a diversified portfolio.
Reply Quote
10/03/2012 06:33 PMPosted by Shalindria
BAH! what's the point if you can't see my styling fur lined fedora and diamond tipped cane?
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
first banker alt
Reply Quote
11 Draenei Paladin
I managed to get her to lvl 11 by doing the seasonal quests in Stormwind - looking forward to Halloween and Christmas to get a couple more levels lol :-)
Reply Quote
82 Draenei Priest
Turns out I didn't care for the priest class all that much.
Reply Quote
96 Blood Elf Mage
This toon was started as a bank alt and still serves that purpose-as well as being fun to play:)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Proud Bank and Farmer :D
Reply Quote
62 Pandaren Monk
I have yet to pick a bank alt on this server. And I created one on another server but recently changed it to a panda too. Just need to get it through the starting area.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]