Monks fly?!

41 Blood Elf Mage
how can monks just move instantly 40 yards away?
I met a lvl44 monk today at eastern plagueland, he tended to kill me but couldn't.
Then he tended to flee, and in 1 sec he flew away by about 40 yards...i use blink(20yards) but can't really catch up with him...
So if a monk wanted to flee, really no one can stop him?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Flying Serpent Kick.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
It can be Death Gripped and CCed out of. If you think a monk is about to FSK away, Sheep him or her and it'll bring them back to where they started the ability.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
roll, roll, FSK = better blink than a mage.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Unlike blink, flying serpent kick can be interrupted with CC to bring the monk right back to where they were
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
Traitors, let the enemy figure it out on there own. Including how easy WW is to kite.
Reply Quote
I laughed a bit at this. Yeah flying serpent kick is amazing. Monks telling others how to stop our biggest distance opener not So much. Traitors! D:<

Lol
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
10/04/2012 12:11 AMPosted by Wrongfu
Traitors, let the enemy figure it out on there own. Including how easy WW is to kite.

Jesus they are easy to kite, its absolutly horrible!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]