If there is going to be this much CC.

90 Human Paladin
Fears of all things need to break easier by damage.

Either fix the CC's or lower every man for himself and our trinkets to 1 min.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
This^
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Agree with all 3 of those. Fear not being a 10 second stun, CCs being less potent and trinkets being down to 1m. No need for "or."
Edited by Pozytecznosc on 10/3/2012 11:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
There are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY CC'S
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Fear need to break on damage equal to 10% of your health. (totally made up number)

More CC need to DR with eachother. In fact all CC should DR with eachother. It doesn't matter if it's a stun or a derorient or a fear, you're losing control of your character and it sucks. 8 + 4 + 2 second of CC is painful enough, nobody want to get feared for 8 second, feared for 4 second, poly for 8 second, poly fo 4 second, stunned for 6 second, desoriented for 5 second, feared for 8 second. etc
Edited by Lovelykitty on 10/3/2012 11:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Rogue
Fear need to break on damage equal to 10% of your health. (totally made up number)More CC need to DR with eachother. In fact all CC should DR with eachother. It doesn't matter if it's a stun or a derorient or a fear, you're losing control of your character and it sucks. 8 + 4 + 2 second of CC is painful enough, nobody want to get feared for 8 second, feared for 4 second, poly for 8 second, poly fo 4 second, stunned for 6 second, desoriented for 5 second, feared for 8 second. etc

Yes.

When I log on, I expect to play my character.

Anymore I just get up and get a snack when the cc's start.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
^
^
^
^
I get put on lock down and bursted by pallys a lot and i'm pretty well geared.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
At the very least don't give classes a heap of CC + burst. Rogues for example we all know their burst isn't the best AND requires long !@# cooldowns, but I can CC a guy for 40ish seconds if he doesn't pop a trink. I'll give you guys a runthrough.

Sap - 8 sec
Sap - 4 sec
Sap - 2 sec
Cheap (glyphed) - 5 sec
Mutilate (4/5 combo points)
Kidney - 2 sec
Gouge - 3 sec
Blind - 8 sec
- Restealth -
Sap - 8 sec
Sap - 4 sec
Sap - 2 sec
Cheap - 2 sec
Gouge - 3 sec

I counted 48 secs there but I'm not 100% sure about the accuracy of that.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
If you aren't in control of you character, you can't say it is your actions or mistakes that made you die.

Don't you all see what the developers are doing?! More CC makes people happy and feel better about themselves! \:D/
Edited by Datan on 10/4/2012 10:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
as a melee fighter in a fight, in a bg, im in CC over half the time and certain classes can drop u from 100-0 in a few seconds.. i can aslo imagine the snares that other classes deal with, cause im constantly spammin hands of freedom which they dont have. Tho i do pass out my hands of freedom to other players when i can..
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
As a disc priest in BGs as soon as i cast penance a random hunter or warrior magically appear and #!%!!@%* me in 2 second whie i'm stunned or silenced. This xpac suck
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]