GETTING BOOTED FROM SCARLET HALLS

90 Undead Rogue
so the last 3 days in a row i've been q'ing for scarlet halls in an attempt to defeat the last boss for a shot at the heroic dagger. I've been running the gate of the setting sun for that 1 also but it hasn't dropped a 2nd time for me yet and the klaxxi rep dagger takes longer to get.

anyway everytime I q for scarlet halls via dungeon finder I join a group with atleast 2-3 people from the same server/guild who happen to wipe on the 2nd boss who casts blades of light whirlwind and they wipe on him over and over and over. I'm always patient, friendly, and offer advice on the fight. But, after the 6-7 wipe I usually say something like "woww rlyyyy??? " or "wats that 6 times????" which usually follows with the response "duuuuddde stop raging" followed by getting kicked. Now i'm locked out and can't re-q w/ dungeon finder soooo no loot. no JP. no chance at last boss for dagger stuck with a repair bill and however much time that took to get nothing done gone forever

this kick abuse is rediculous especially when the person doing what they're suppose to is the 1 getting kicked.

discuss
Edited by Minnopop on 10/4/2012 12:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Stop being an !@#, and people wont boot you?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
" I wasn't even near that whirlwind !!"

*chokes*
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
10/04/2012 12:05 AMPosted by Minnopop
this kick abuse is rediculous especially when the person doing what they're suppose to is the 1 getting kicked.

It's not abuse, removing someone negative from a group after a wipe is why the systems in place.

You also spelled ridiculous wrong.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
10/04/2012 12:29 AMPosted by Postonforums

It's not abuse, removing someone negative from a group after a wipe is why the systems in place.

You also spelled ridiculous wrong.

words on a screen are negative. wasting other peoples time isn't
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
10/04/2012 12:34 AMPosted by Minnopop
words on a screen are negative. wasting other peoples time isn't

"Wasting your time", When you click que in the RANDOM dungeon finder, you're pretty much opening yourself up to random players. some people will be more or less skilled than you, in fact every single one will be. Perhaps your

"woww rlyyyy??? " or "wats that 6 times????"

Crap, is wasting the other 4 people's times. Nobody likes that guy. Stop being that guy.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
if they would've wiped 1 more time I would've left myself lmfao they died so many times they asked if anyone had a jeeves which I put down for them

tank in full greens q'ing for heroics with their friends so they can't get kicked when they tank poorly in poor gear not only that they get upset when they read something somebody says that may suggest they're doing something wrong they get mad and kick you for it

I also rezzed them with mass rez like 2-3 times and used jumpercables atleast once

U can see how bad they were when the yget mass rezed that many times because it has a 10min cd that much time on 1 boss then I get kicked and i never got hit by whirlwind once? hahhaha
Edited by Minnopop on 10/4/2012 12:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
tank in full greens q'ing for heroics with their friends so they can't get kicked when they tank poorly in poor gear not only that they get upset when they read something somebody says that may suggest they're doing something wrong they get mad and kick you for it

435 is the requirement to do level 90 Facerolls, greens are a higher item level than this.

Saying

Doesn't help anyone, all it's going to do is piss people off, I hope you, as a social being, realize that this does nothing but infuriate and upset people.

You have many other options and criticisms that could possibly help the group.

You're basically saying "U mad bros" then getting upset when they choose to not play with you anymore.

10/04/2012 12:48 AMPosted by Minnopop
U can see how bad they were when the yget mass rezed that many times because it has a 10min cd that much time on 1 boss then I get kicked and i never got hit by whirlwind once? hahhaha

There is no official Blizzard guideline on kicking, outside it's automated ruleset, based on times and kicking karma etc.

Let me just say it this way though, if being kicked too often is an issue, It's YOUR issue.

The way you conduct yourself (even on these forums) rubs people the wrong way and shows a lack of social skills. I appologize if you have any actual social disorders, but you need to have a much kinder attitude if you expect to be constructive in a 5 man. Simply putting down the group is going to get you kicked often.
Edited by Postonforums on 10/4/2012 12:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
10/04/2012 12:52 AMPosted by Postonforums

435 is the requirement to do level 90 Facerolls, greens are a higher item level than this.

Saying

Doesn't help anyone, all it's going to do is piss people off, I hope you, as a social being, realize that this does nothing but infuriate and upset people.

You have many other options and criticisms that could possibly help the group.

You're basically saying "U mad bros" then getting upset when they choose to not play with you anymore.

10/04/2012 12:48 AMPosted by Minnopop

There is no official Blizzard guideline on kicking, outside it's automated ruleset, based on times and kicking karma etc.

Let me just say it this way though, if being kicked too often is an issue, It's YOUR issue.

The way you conduct yourself (even on these forums) rubs people the wrong way and shows a lack of social skills. I appologize if you have any actual social disorders, but you need to have a much kinder attitude if you expect to be constructive in a 5 man. Simply putting down the group is going to get you kicked often.

being constructive in a group doesn't involve typing it involves not being horrible at this game and running directly into huge swirling whirlwinds that 1shot you
they also kicked the healer. blaming the healer for the 1 being bad until they wiped 5 more times after they got a new healer

after our new druid healer brezed the tank after he ran into it the first time he ran into the 2nd 1 and died again then I got kicked for typing 4 words none of which were curse words
Edited by Minnopop on 10/4/2012 1:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
anyway everytime I q for scarlet halls via dungeon finder I join a group with atleast 2-3 people from the same server/guild who happen to wipe on the 2nd boss who casts blades of light whirlwind and they wipe on him over and over and over.

10/04/2012 01:01 AMPosted by Minnopop
they also kicked the healer. blaming the healer for the 1 being bad until they wiped 5 more times after they got a new healer

In one instance, you speak of this happening (I'm assuming 3 times, as you started with that), everytime, in the next you bring up very certain instances, and it seems like your story is almost getting the same exact tank multiple times in a row.

I don't know if you're just venting in exaggeration, but you really need to change your attitude, or you're going to find "everytime" being a lot more frequent until the game pushes you into being a troll.

Outside of telling you to cut the crap, this forum won't be able to help you solve this, you can be nice and explain mechanics, or silent and hope they get it, both of which I've done, and had success with, of course, by #6, I'm either vocally helping, or I drop, as I find the skill level of my coplayers to be too low for us to enjoy playing together. Verbally insulting people will always bring the group down even further however. You probably would of been less upset overall if you'd just kept quiet and left. It sounds like you put in a lot of effort and even past the extra mile for the group, but doing all that and spitting in their faces on the way out doesn't make you an angel.
Edited by Postonforums on 10/4/2012 1:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
10/04/2012 01:07 AMPosted by Postonforums
anyway everytime I q for scarlet halls via dungeon finder I join a group with atleast 2-3 people from the same server/guild who happen to wipe on the 2nd boss who casts blades of light whirlwind and they wipe on him over and over and over.

10/04/2012 01:01 AMPosted by Minnopop

In one instance, you speak of this happening (I'm assuming 3 times, as you started with that), everytime, in the next you bring up very certain instances, and it seems like your story is almost getting the same exact tank multiple times in a row.

I don't know if you're just venting in exaggeration, but you really need to change your attitude, or you're going to find "everytime" being a lot more frequent until the game pushes you into being a troll.

ummm I had 7 wipes in the same dungeon JUST TODAY
YSTRDAY atleast 6-8 wipes a seperate tank just as bad

I have no idea what your talking about but everything ive been talking about has happened in the past 3days and its been in the same dungeon on the same boss with seperate groups of people who were aquainted which each other who'd help kick me
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
I have no idea what your talking about but everything ive been talking about has happened in the past 3days and its been in the same dungeon on the same boss with seperate groups of people who were aquainted which each other who'd help kick me

Don't take this the wrong way, but how you've conducted yourself, I'd help kick you.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
My eyes are bleeding after reading this.

Since you are obviously not the bad one here, excuse my sarcasm, you should make a group yourself with people you think are skilled.

Since you are not willing to give the PUGs you are grouped with the benefit of the doubt and help them kill a boss (from what I tried to read, you didn't help) via constructive criticism you will most likely be kicked due to your... rudeness.

GOOD OL' FASHIONED KARMA.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I think the OP knows it was his fault, since he pointed out specifically that he started the conversations that got him kicked.

The time to think about this would have been before you started typing, not afterwards when you came to the forums hoping for someone to tell you that it was the bads' faults. I mean, the problem couldn't be you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
I'm sorry but I agree with him.

If your dying to blades of light its stupid & your stupid for doing it.

I tank him at the top...everybody should be at the top this means you dps & healers.

The boss jumps down in the middle, watch where he goes, jump down, go the opposite way he came, win...

I still don't understand how people die to this after the first or second time. Their brains must not function or something
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
This thread is full of dumb...both the responses, and the OP. If a group wipes to a boss in a "heroic" (lol) dungeon more often than once a week, let alone 6 times on one boss, then you should probably quit the game. They're tuned to be challenging at like...a 335ish ilevel so if you die/wipe the boss it's almost always because you can't perform even the easiest of mechanics.

As for the OP if you know that you're in a group with idiots and you really want the last boss then don't dish them up the truth until the last boss dies so they don't boot you. Just because they can't figure out where blades of light is doesn't mean they can't find the VTK option. Bad players tend to be illogical along with being bad, and are usually incapable of admitting that it's their fault for the wipe. They also tend to be ok with spending an hour in a dungeon because it's basically their end game content.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
so the last 3 days in a row i've been q'ing for scarlet halls in an attempt to defeat the last boss for a shot at the heroic dagger. I've been running the gate of the setting sun for that 1 also but it hasn't dropped a 2nd time for me yet and the klaxxi rep dagger takes longer to get.

anyway everytime I q for scarlet halls via dungeon finder I join a group with atleast 2-3 people from the same server/guild who happen to wipe on the 2nd boss who casts blades of light whirlwind and they wipe on him over and over and over. I'm always patient, friendly, and offer advice on the fight. But, after the 6-7 wipe I usually say something like "woww rlyyyy??? " or "wats that 6 times????" which usually follows with the response "duuuuddde stop raging" followed by getting kicked. Now i'm locked out and can't re-q w/ dungeon finder soooo no loot. no JP. no chance at last boss for dagger stuck with a repair bill and however much time that took to get nothing done gone forever

discuss

You don't rage until the 6th wipe? But you're still timed out? Are you guys teleporting to the boss after every wipe? I mean the time line doesn't add up, at all....
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
10/04/2012 01:12 AMPosted by Minnopop

ummm I had 7 wipes in the same dungeon JUST TODAY
YSTRDAY atleast 6-8 wipes a seperate tank just as bad

Maybe the fact that both groups kicked you should give you a hint......then again maybe not, since you already did it a second time when you knew it was a guild group of ppl.

Man, some ppl just never learn.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
I'm sorry but I agree with him.

If your dying to blades of light its stupid & your stupid for doing it.

I tank him at the top...everybody should be at the top this means you dps & healers.

The boss jumps down in the middle, watch where he goes, jump down, go the opposite way he came, win...

I still don't understand how people die to this after the first or second time. Their brains must not function or something

Well, I agree with you that nobody should be dying to that....it's ridiculously easy to avoid....but saying stupid stuff like he said in an instance where there is a guild group with the power to kick you is kinda stupid, don't you think?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Expansion has been out a short time. If you want to give them advice for a fight do so, but don't just snark each wipe. I've been kicked by bads in Grim Batol before because a guy's guildie kept dying every time Erudax washed the room in darkness, and I kept saying how is friend was not even attempting pay attention to aspects of the fight. This was several wipes after the previous group left only me, and I lost out on a cta bag because this guy was butthurt I said his friend was terrible. The difference between me and you I was I gave legitimate comments on the situation, not just whine about wiping.

Besides, yeah maybe you avoid whirlwinds, but maybe your dps was bad too.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]