Hey Ally, learn how to kill Sha of Anger

90 Draenei Shaman
Horde kill him 98% of the time. Stop being babies and help out your fellow ally in the area instead of sitting there in the sky with your mounts watching everything.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I would suggest you look up server first kills on him. I killed him 2x shortly after release on druid with blood wolves and swbrb. Maybe get your info correct just because you do not see something happening does not mean it didn't and doesn't happen.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
server first doesnt matter. Ive killed him once and that was a pretty awesome and lucky fight where we held off tons of horde. Fact remains that we tried killing him 5x in a row today without success and same goes for the past few days. I never said ally never kill him, but its extremely skewed. Learn to read before you post next time. Also youre welcomed to join our raids if you think Im just making this up. All im saying is I wish ally had more focus on this boss because he drops great loot especially since you can use the elder charms on him. I feel like everytime spawn time arrives Im the only one actually making raid groups...

ok im done venting.
Edited by Henrik on 10/4/2012 3:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
ok im done crying.

fix'd
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Read what I said we have done it since server first with no problems. Better organization might be in order for you or more people. Plenty of ally do it still so again just because you do not see it does not mean it does not happen. Your bad luck. Get a more organized group or more toons. Ally coming on forums to knock to other ally is just stupid and when you insult other ally by saying things like "Hey Ally, learn how to kill Sha of Anger" and then call them babies you wonder why you do not get the assistance and outcome to your crying you are hoping for. If you think the horde are more successful there is a way to fix that. Leave the ally bashing to the horde. You will catch more ally with sugar than with vinegar. Lesson in counter productivity.
Edited by Katstyle on 10/4/2012 4:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
First time forum user venting.
Reply Quote
10/04/2012 01:14 AMPosted by Henrik
Horde kill him 98% of the time. Stop being babies and help out your fellow ally in the area instead of sitting there in the sky with your mounts watching everything.

Does that make you angry?
Reply Quote
so many draenei shaman in this thread I'm so confused
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
10/04/2012 01:56 PMPosted by Ankylosaurus
so many draenei shaman in this thread I'm so confused

Die hu-man.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
ITT: Shammies argue
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Hunter
Horde kill him 98% of the time..

so true
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Who the !@#$ is Ally and why do you think she needs lessons in killing Sha?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
HiJ
Speak for yourself! My raid wiped them and stole the horde's kill last night! lolololol.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
10/05/2012 07:55 PMPosted by Flypadelphia
Speak for yourself! My raid wiped them and stole the horde's kill last night! lolololol.

Thanks for the help with Galleon the other day too btw, anytime you guys are ready to kill that or any world boss please just contact us and we will do our best to respond quickly

server first doesnt matter. Ive killed him once and that was a pretty awesome and lucky fight where we held off tons of horde. Fact remains that we tried killing him 5x in a row today without success and same goes for the past few days. I never said ally never kill him, but its extremely skewed. Learn to read before you post next time. Also youre welcomed to join our raids if you think Im just making this up. All im saying is I wish ally had more focus on this boss because he drops great loot especially since you can use the elder charms on him. I feel like everytime spawn time arrives Im the only one actually making raid groups...ok im done venting.

I would suggest making plans with other guild leaders for assitance and obviously outnumbered most times, just be smarter like we usually are. This forum post however not the way to go (=

Speaking on behalf of my guild we would love to help if needed, so just give us a shout.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
HiJ

Thanks for the help with Galleon the other day too btw, anytime you guys are ready to kill that or any world boss please just contact us and we will do our best to respond quickly

Us PvE'ers like to kill hordies when they take our PvE mobs.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]