Rerolling.....maybe?

90 Human Mage
I was thinking about rerolling or possibly just faction changing and moving servers. From the time I started playing wow right after the opening of AQ up through the last content patch of WOTLK I was a hardcore raider. Raid progression was my thing. The server I am on now has basically died. Server number is low and the amount of good players is either spread too thin between a million guilds or is very low. Realm changing definitely a possibility.

My question is, on our realm the two biggest guilds through WOTLK was poor play & union. Multiple high ranked kills either us/world from vanilla through BC. This is not the original char that I played back then so even though I have the achievements for completing the dungeons / raids I do not have the "Server First" achievements and such. Is there any sites that still have the tracked kills from vanilla to current ? Guild progress used to have a nice setup but I see that they have changed for T12-T14. I would like to be able to show for my experience in past content.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
bump for help
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bumping in this forum is spamming. Don't do it please.

There isn't a resource for the server firsts as far as I know, but SK Gaming has a listing on their website for world first kills and legendaries:
http://www.sk-gaming.com/content/16397-WoW_world_first_list
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]