Archaeology Achievement reset

90 Worgen Priest
I was working on my way to getting 20 rares for the Professor achievement. Just after MoP came out and I trained to go to 600, I noticed my achievements reset. I was at 15 out of 20 for the title, now I am at 1 rare of 20. Same thing happened to my find 100 unique common, I had already earned this, now I'm at 1 out of 100 found.

Anyone else experience this that doesn't already have the title?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Submitted a ticket yet? I'm sure it can be fixed. Do you still have the solved rares?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Yep I have all the rares still. I will submit a ticket when I get home if its still doing the same thing.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I have the same problem. I have [Digger] (find 10 common artifacts) but my progress bar for [Diggerer] (find 50 common artifacts) says I'm at 1/50.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
SAO
This happened to me yesterday. I submitted a ticket and got a response already. They said it was because of some add-ons being out of date, they are all updated and were when this happened, or a corrupt game file. Then they linked me to a process to reset my game which will also reset all my macros and key bindings...Yay.
Edited by Vshlomi on 10/4/2012 4:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
10/04/2012 04:14 PMPosted by Vshlomi
This happened to me yesterday. I submitted a ticket and got a response already. They said it was because of some add-ons being out of date, they are all updated and were when this happened, or a corrupt game file. Then they linked me to a process to reset my game which will also reset all my macros and key bindings...Yay.

Did the reset work? I have the same problem. :(
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
I am having the same problem here, I've found 15 rares so far, they are all logged in my archaeology journal, and over 50 commons, yet its only counting the artifacts ive completed since pandaria launched. Would really like to see this fixed, Proffessor title would be really sweet.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
I completed 10 artifacts last night, soon as I logged out, then back in today my unique count was back to 1 / 100.

Vshlomi did the reset work?
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I can confirm that it is NOT due to add-ons. Because I don't have any.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
Same thing happened to me 1/100 on diggerest and 1/20 towards professor title, I really hope this gets fixed because I was extremely close on both of those.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Same thing happened to my girlfriend. She was 18/20 for rares, and I saw that on her screen a couple days ago, after MoP launch and we had hit 90. She then went to finish up the final stretch to 600 so we could get the guild achievement for heirloom legs, in that time she completed 3 rares (I saw her complete each one), checked progress after she was 600 arch and they had reset, both of the achievements, to her supposedly only having completed 1.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
SAO
I disabled all my add-ons and made sure everything was up-to-date and upon logging back in, my arch achievements had once again reset themselves.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Any news? I'm still having this problem. I have collected 15 common artifacts, and, while I know that's not much, it's still more than the 1 that I'm being credited for! Once again, I do not have any add-ons, so that can't possibly be the problem.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Even though it shows your 1/20 you should still be at the same progress as before you just cannot see it. I'm not 100% positive on it but i'm pretty sure. Soon after reading thing I logged onto too my character with archaeology and started too level it up too 600 (after checking and being 1/100 and 1/20) and within 5-10 solves maybe I got the Digger {100} achievement.

[EDIT] Which I forgot too say was around what I needed before it was "reset" too 1/100.
Edited by Pandamoniüm on 10/6/2012 11:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
After this last downtime when the loggins were down. I had logged in after it was fixed. All my archaeology stats in the achievement menu were fixed and have stayed at the proper levels since.
Edited by Sykelder on 10/9/2012 6:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]