Need advice on a new healer

90 Human Warlock
So it seems with the addition of a new healing class in Monks Blizzard decided having 5 classes that could heal was too many so they decided to delete priests as a healing class. Having looked over WoL parses I did indeed confirm that Priests could in fact no longer heal.

I only have a set of leather heirlooms so I guess that means either druid or monk. I had a druid on my old account, that is unplayable at this time, and enjoyed the class but at the same time Id like to try out a monk as well since its new and I never got to play during Beta.

Whats Monk healing like? I have played Priest, Resto Shaman, and Resto Druid so Im used to healing. But Monk mechanics are obviously quite different in that I assume I have to do some meleeing as well. Do Monks take some time to get used to or are they pretty easy to play?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I get the impression to maximize your output as a monk you must melee. If it were optional I'd probably be leveling one right now, they look pretty powerful and fun.
Reply Quote
10/04/2012 11:41 AMPosted by Noxelle
I get the impression to maximize your output as a monk you must melee. If it were optional I'd probably be leveling one right now, they look pretty powerful and fun.

ew I didn't know that. gross.

resto shaman here I come.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]