PvP Disc Isn't all bad

90 Undead Priest
After gearing up a bit, you will quickly notice that PvP disc really isn't all that bad. Warrior's yes are OP as !@#$ and BM hunters are too so they will destroy you, but with gear you last a little longer. The issue with us really isn't being able to heal through the damage it's the mana regen and mana issues.

I noticed that some people are saying to go with 2 set 2 set which I disagree with. The prayer of mending 4 set bonus is amazing. I pair it with inner focus and my trinket and can throw up a 303k crit greater heal (with a 130k absorb). So please don't sit here and tell me that we have no survivability.

If you would like to check out my rag tag gear for right now you can (it's mixed becuase I need to stop gearing for shadow and switch to disc). I seem to be doing fine. I've dueled some OP warriors that have the heroic wep and in full PvP gear in my guild and I last 10x as long with gear than I did with little to no gear. If you have any questions please post a comment and I will try to help.

BY NO MEANS.... am I even close to an expert, but I seem to be having some luck with disc right now. I think priest are broken yes but If I can help out somehow just let me know.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
lol greater heal.... good one
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
you die before a greater heal finish...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
the 4 piece bonus helps alot, the problem is that if a warrior is on us, he can completely lock us down not allowing any casts if he rotates all his stuns and interupts. Only chance to survive right now is with peels. Dk's are just as bad if not worse.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
This one time, I got a greater heal off in arena. Then I woke up.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
its easy to pull off greater heal in the arena or BGs if you know what your doing. l2 juke and fear at right times, k nuff said
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Inner focus greater heal isn't that hard with a good partner that peels. If you are getting trained by a double dps team in 2s or 3s yes flash heal is preferred, and to be honest flash heal isn't that far off of greater heals crit power.
Reply Quote
5 Dwarf Priest
10/04/2012 06:27 PMPosted by Hemoraage
its easy to pull off greater heal in the arena or BGs if you know what your doing. l2 juke and fear at right times, k nuff said

Is that what you used to own in sub 1500 arena?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I'm literally using not just greater heal, but *heal* in arena to keep people up for mana reasons.

People complaining that you cant get long casts off have NFI.
Edited by Cybele on 10/4/2012 7:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]