Do you need to back peddle as a tank?

90 Night Elf Druid
You can keyboard turn while selecting or mouseover targeting a raid member or mob.

I'm not sure how you would mouse turn while using the keyboard to select someone nearly as quickly.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
For a warrior it is very usefull.

if you charged with my latency you`d be very annoyed without backpeddle. I`m always inside the boss or mob. i have to walk back a bit just to make sure they are in front of me.

Also lining mobs up in a cone shape for shockwave is backpeddle material.
Edited by Serendipíty on 10/7/2012 9:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
10/07/2012 08:42 PMPosted by Jashiliter
You can keyboard turn while selecting or mouseover targeting a raid member or mob.

You just strafe, I can't think of any scenario where you would need to turn so badly you couldn't strafe.

Even then, strafing with a quick mouseover then an even faster mouse turn.
Reply Quote
39 Worgen Warlock
not having backpeddle as a tank is ludicrous

same goes for any tank that unbinds keyboard turn because "keyboard turning is bad"

you often need to make fine or slow adjustments to boss or add positions.

Confirmed for idiot

You've never encountered the pathing bug, nor had to strafe, target a specific target and reposition all within the space of a few milliseconds?

Confirmed for idiot.
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Paladin
10/07/2012 12:04 PMPosted by Onyxfist
Theres a Keybind for backpeddle? I've always just held both mouse buttons and used S.

You're hitting two buttons too many.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
10/07/2012 12:04 PMPosted by Onyxfist
Theres a Keybind for backpeddle? I've always just held both mouse buttons and used S.

"S" IS Backpedal.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]