[Bug] Killing the Quilen and Stones of Power

90 Pandaren Monk
I am currently experiencing bugs with the quest "Killing the Quilen" and by default the quest that goes with it "Stones of Power"

I was in the middle of doing the quests when I died, upon running back to my corpse I found that the area had shifted phases, I am currently unable to complete these quests, normally this wouldnt be an issue however it is a key quest in the Golden Lotus reputation quest chain and without it I CANNOT get my rep and furthermore cannot spent my Valor/Justice points accordingly.

I have tried, reloading UI, relogging, Restarting WoW completely and dropping the quests and re-grabbing them. Please Help :c
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I have been bugged like this for almost 3 days now. . . the mobs are different everytime i go back. :(
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
yeah thats the same thing I am experiencing too, when I first died it was spiders there, then when I logged in it was shao-tien or w/e mobs
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I finally got to finish the Stone of Power quest. What I did was go to the area where the minimap shows the crystals should be spawning at. I had spiders as the mob in the area (dont know if this makes a difference, but it might). I then flew over to the western edge of that area, coords about 18.0,30.1. I found a littering of the crystals there, and they respawn almost instantly. The crystals are a yellowish-orange color, and sparkle like normal interactive things do in WoW. Hope this helps anyone!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
that helped TONS subs
Thanks!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]