@Friday

100 Human Warrior
Victory once more. I shall realize my goal of a seven-day streak! Not even Clutche has made a streak this long. Brony superiority has been called into question.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
So is an alchemist the only way to get Primal Diamond?
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Probably. Unless you count the Auction House as a way.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
So, it turns out Elegon is pretty hard >.>.

Still...looking forward to giving it more. Good challenge so far.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Elegon is an amazing fight. We'll get it down Saturday, I know it.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
10/04/2012 08:59 PMPosted by Jorion
Victory once more. I shall realize my goal of a seven-day streak! Not even Clutche has made a streak this long. Brony superiority has been called into question.

I once had a streak that lasted for eight days.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Dead pixels now cover up to over the top of my character's head. Who cares, still killed Sha of Anger for funsies. First time I actually was on at the right time it seems.

Looking forward to trying some raids at some point, although I refuse to even pug into a group until I get a new monitor. Soon! Hope to be all set up tomorrow night or the night after if not.

Gonna be sweet to play on a 20" again after being on a 14" for so long. I wish they still made CRT monitors though. Would buy one in a heartbeat. I loved my old Viewsonic 22" with its 120-160hz Refresh Rate depending on what res I was running. God it was so glorious. Ghosting be damned. Bah.

Reputation changes seem silly. I am fine with the whole double rep deal, and think it is a good idea. They should have settled on where the gear would fall BEFORE the expansion launched though. To flip flop so soon is just a joke. And this is from someone who hasn't done any dailies yet because I haven't given enough of a damn after I get off work.

I really don't like the huge ilvl gaps between gear sets though. They talk all the time about how out of control scaling gets, but then they inflate what used to be 2-3 full TIERS of difference and put it into different gear sets for current content. The jump for honor gear to arena gear is a great example of just how silly it is. It is no wonder why so many of us crave an item squish.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
So Elegon isn't possible with our current DPS. If any DPS is looking for a serious 25 man guild to app to, please post here in reply to me. All we have too much of are mages and hunters. Only thing holding us back from serious progression is DPS. It's the only thing.

I hate to self promote, but hey.

10/04/2012 09:52 PMPosted by Drunkbeard
The Stone Guard kicked our !@# big time tonight. I think we figured out what to do with the $%^-ing Jade Chains so we'll get it tomorrow. Is Feng any easier?

I think he is, especially on 10 man. It's a healer coordination fight. Third phase has the potential to be wiped by a single idiot though.
Edited by Conceit on 10/4/2012 10:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Elegon is fun...his rainbow vomit hits kind of hard for barrier to be fully of use, i was getting about half of it absorbed if that. Really wish they would tune that for 25s better....also got shoulders. 474 ilvl like a boss

plus...this helm looks goofy as hell...i actually really dig how big it is lol
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Just made this one, it cancels bladestorm if you have it, targets the available banner and intervens. If you hit shift it will intervene party 1. Useful for 2's and 3's. For other party members make separate macros and replace party1 with party2 and party3 etc etc. This might suit other people idk intrested in arenas

#showtooltip Safeguard
/cancelaura Bladestorm
/target [nomodifier] Mocking Banner
/target [nomodifier] Demoralizing Banner
/cast [nomodifier] Safeguard
/cast [mod=shift] Safe Guard

Safeguard is one word. Also, you can make it one macro with multiple modifiers, like so

#showtooltip Safeguard
/cancelaura Bladestorm
/target [nomod] Mocking Banner
/target [nomod] Demoralizing Banner
/cast [nomod] Safeguard
/cast [mod:shift][target=party1] Safeguard
/cast [mod:alt][target=party2] Safeguard
/cast [mod:ctrl][target=party3] Safeguard

Edit: Wtf, I posted a response to some dude's macro thread and instead of posting it, it 404'd me and somehow posted it here instead.
Edited by Jorion on 10/4/2012 10:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
10/04/2012 10:24 PMPosted by Drunkbeard
Haha I hope so lol. But if we can't even kill Stone Guard this week I might think about starting to look for another guild. The guys here have just kinda lost their vigor since the big fall out and break up near the end of DS.

App to ours man. But you have to log your next raid for the officers to review.

In fact, battle tag me. Horrorface#1953
Edited by Conceit on 10/4/2012 10:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
10/04/2012 10:35 PMPosted by Drunkbeard
When are your raid times? I plan on going back to school in a month and I know my schedule for that already so I don't wanna start something I can't commit to.

8:45pm - 11pm generally, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, monday. 4 nights a week clearly but not for very long times.

All EST.

Edit: Can I battle tag people without D3 now? I thought it was only for that.

You can. Try it.
Edited by Conceit on 10/4/2012 10:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Monk
Edit: Can I battle tag people without D3 now? I thought it was only for that.

Was added in 5.0.

Also, my panda is adorable.

<-- Lukar
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
If a polar bear falls into the water, does it dissolve?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]