@Friday

So I Finally got MoP today! Now i'm hoping I'll be able to level in time to get the brew-fest trinkets =\
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Out recruiting again, got a brewmaster monk tank I plan on keeping so good times. Sha of Doubt refuses to drop my offhand axe and belt >.<
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Are you doubting the loot on... the Sha of Doubt?

/sunglasses

YEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

icwutyoudidthar
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
start Challenge modes Sunday...i'm excited

Myself, hunter, rogue, dk, and some healer...i think our monk one

Out recruiting again, got a brewmaster monk tank I plan on keeping so good times. Sha of Doubt refuses to drop my offhand axe and belt >.<

you still look fat...
Edited by Ethica on 10/5/2012 7:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior

No shaman eh?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Been running a lot of heroics with out monk healer and I kinda like it.

Those little green bubbles of healy stuff are awesome. I'm no sure what mechanic makes them appear but they always seem to be all over the place and I like having the ability to help the healer out by running over them.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
10/05/2012 06:35 AMPosted by Ethica
holy hell i just realized i forgot to do my klaxxi and tillers dailies yesterday :/

So it was like 2am, I was literally running Tedd in to walls because I'm falling asleep with my finger on the "w" key, and all I can think between waking dreams is "must finish klaxxi."
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior

No shaman eh?

pffft shamans are for the birds!

Monks are the new hotness.

Also...Just saw the pumpkin pie blizzard commercial from DQ on TV last night....totally getting one in an hour! I haven't had Ice Cream in probably a year
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I was looking to get some primal diamonds but haven't seen any in the AH that aren't already cut. Maybe one of the state alchemists in my guild will move faster in that area so I can get some metas without paying an arm and a leg
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Been running a lot of heroics with out monk healer and I kinda like it.

Those little green bubbles of healy stuff are awesome. I'm no sure what mechanic makes them appear but they always seem to be all over the place and I like having the ability to help the healer out by running over them.

Mistweaver mastery
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Are you doubting the loot on... the Sha of Doubt?

/sunglasses

YEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Hah!

10/05/2012 07:32 AMPosted by Ethica
you still look fat...

Haha, it was the only hairstyle I liked. I promise I'll actually wear a helmet soon.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
10/05/2012 07:32 AMPosted by Ethica

Lucky, I've been trying to urge people in my raid group to start farming the meta and start on challenge modes but NOOO they just wanna do pet battles all day. >:((
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
10/05/2012 08:11 AMPosted by Rush

Lucky, I've been trying to urge people in my raid group to start farming the meta and start on challenge modes but NOOO they just wanna do pet battles all day. >:((

I need to finish my Temple meta cheeves and i'm done, we stopped one day to get exalted with cloud serpent, then forgot to start back up.

On the plus side we had 9 or 10 of us get exalted in a few hours
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Geez the QQ right now about us is crazy.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Just gonna leave this here
http://i.imgur.com/nuR4V.gif

10/05/2012 09:57 AMPosted by Razden
Geez the QQ right now about us is crazy.

I only have 1 QQ, the nerf to deep wounds and revenge. I understand our aoe was retarded, but if you are going to nerf us...dont let monks and dks still break 200k on aoe and 100k on single target! They should have left revenge alone imo.
Edited by Ethica on 10/5/2012 10:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
lolexecute http://i.imgur.com/WXzAf.png
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
holy !@#$ing %^-* !@#$ *%@!@!%* @#&@ %^- *!@# !*@%**#%#

The pumpkin pie blizzard is amazing....dear god i want to live inside this cup and lick the walls all day
Edited by Ethica on 10/5/2012 10:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Elegon is gonna die tomorrow. Just need to tighten some stuff up.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]