Enhance Shaman hated by Blizzard

90 Pandaren Shaman
Why... Did we get so nerf and what with the hardcore CD on abilities, im just saying. lol
8sec and 15sec for refreshed attacks seems lame, while everyone else gets instant to 3sec usage, does not seem fair to me.

Might as well get rid of Enhancement spec and just go with Resto and Elemental.
Reply Quote
38 Pandaren Shaman
........What!?

*Throws chair and leaves thread*
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Now that I'm getting ok gear my dps is staying pretty strong. Not always tops but still good enough I don't cry myself to sleep.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
What
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
To be perfectly honest, this is the first start of the expac where I havent wanted to flip tables at the state of enhance.

Sure we may be a little too cooldown dependant now, but hey we have cooldowns.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Why... Did we get so nerf and what with the hardcore CD on abilities, im just saying. lol
8sec and 15sec for refreshed attacks seems lame, while everyone else gets instant to 3sec usage, does not seem fair to me.

Might as well get rid of Enhancement spec and just go with Resto and Elemental.

Enhancement's fine, you're bad, good riddance.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
acually getting gear is helping alot with dps lol, just have to time my attack with a rotation, it all good lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]