Free Turn?

84 Draenei Mage
Hello.

I have been trying to level my pet team, and what i find annoying is when you kill a enemy pet and it essentially gives them a free turn.

After you kill that pet, if you want to switch to another pet you have to use a turn, and allow them to beat on you that turn. Shouldn't we be allowed to swap pets at the same time as them when we kill one of their pets?

Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Hello.

I have been trying to level my pet team, and what i find annoying is when you kill a enemy pet and it essentially gives them a free turn.

After you kill that pet, if you want to switch to another pet you have to use a turn, and allow them to beat on you that turn. Shouldn't we be allowed to swap pets at the same time as them when we kill one of their pets?

Thanks.

The way this mechanic works is that if your opponent gets to perform an action (i.e., choose a new pet) on the event of their pet's death, you also get the same option - at least in PvP battles. I haven't fought 3 critters at once yet, so I'm not sure if the mechanic is the same in PvE.

At any rate, when you kill an opposing player and they only have one remaining pet, they do not get to 'choose' their pet, and so neither do you.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
10/05/2012 11:51 AMPosted by Rescind
The way this mechanic works is that if your opponent gets to perform an action (i.e., choose a new pet) on the event of their pet's death, you also get the same option - at least in PvP battles. I haven't fought 3 critters at once yet, so I'm not sure if the mechanic is the same in PvE.

It's not. You always lose a turn during PvE battles. We brought this up during beta, and apparently it's more "fun" this way.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Hello.

Thanks.

Doesn't it always go to the pet that has the highest speed stat.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]