Spice Nation....

90 Tauren Paladin
Is looking to recruit new players to get owned in Arena and BG's by Martha Stewart! Thats right, step right on up. Join the wanna be pvp guild and get your stuff wrecked! Enjoy this video of their guild leader and ex member of Martha. Love you Liqwidspice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBMA-kqbjyY&feature=youtu.be
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
BAHAHAHAHA fools got rolled. Guess camping lowbies questing is all they're good at... scrubs
Reply Quote
88 Tauren Shaman
This video contains content from EMI, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

=c
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Still better than you
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
beter than me at pvp? cool i havent pvpd seriously very much so highfive for you heres a cookie
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
You spelled Retaliation wrong.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Normally I wouldn't get involved in something like this...but I mean comon, their team should never win. I won't comment on the skill of either team, but when it comes comp vs comp, you kinda out comp them completely
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Oh also, Kungen, why are you talking about skill when not only do you seem to spam S key, you actually click on those extremely thin raid frames for each heal. How did you hit 2700? Was your account played?
Edited by Swiftspice on 10/5/2012 12:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I'm the only one that plays my account and also just trying out a new UI. The screen may appear small but I playing on a 24in monitor so it shows decent size. Also I find swiftspice not so swift.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-JRjU8Vxwc&feature=youtu.be

Love ya buddy
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
i like how you didnt record the previous 5 minutes of you taking ages to 4v1 me, also, why is your s key bound? stay small, martha. you died a long time ago.

Oh, I figured out how you got 2700 now. You got it within the first week of S9. Grats on MMR bugging to high ratings I suppose.
Edited by Swiftspice on 10/5/2012 1:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
i like how you didnt record the previous 5 minutes of you taking ages to 4v1 me, also, why is your s key bound? stay small, martha. you died a long time ago.

Oh, I figured out how you got 2700 now. You got it within the first week of S9. Grats on MMR bugging to high ratings I suppose.

Notice how he doesn't have hotter streak lol

And that he doesn't have duelist, or 2k+ in rbgs, yet can somehow get 2.7k in arenas
Reply Quote
1 Dwarf Shaman

Notice how he doesn't have hotter streak lol

And that he doesn't have duelist, or 2k+ in rbgs, yet can somehow get 2.7k in arenas

I dont see you having ever breaking a 1900 PR...and your 5s team name and W/L record definately says it all

Dotnet.. neither of you have hotter streak either, and just a pro tip... you have to be over 1800 PR to even attempt hotter streak, something you appear to have never been to........................

Gkarz, i believe this post was directed towards the fact that the spice clowns talk a big game, when in reality they are nothing special and dont exactly have anything to back it up. They gank lower level players for days like that is some sort of accomplishment, they gank in numbers only to outnumber other players of the same level/gear. We ran into them in a fair environment, they had just as much of a chance to win as we did. and they lost, twice.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Lol, nothing surprising here. Bunch of bads that think they're good, running to the forums every time they gank a lowbie or kill someone 3v1. Everyone knows the spice girls suck, and Martha was running Boulderfist when the spice girls were still watching cartoon network.

BTW <3 Coppa
Reply Quote
1 Dwarf Shaman
Lol, nothing surprising here. Bunch of bads that think they're good, running to the forums every time they gank a lowbie or kill someone 3v1. Everyone knows the spice girls suck, and Martha was running Boulderfist when the spice girls were still watching cartoon network.

BTW <3 Coppa

what up qt?! why are you still not 90?!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Work's been kicking my !@# this week.... I'll hit it tongiht :(
Reply Quote
1 Dwarf Shaman

I dont see you having ever breaking a 1900 PR...and your 5s team name and W/L record definately says it all

Dotnet.. neither of you have hotter streak either, and just a pro tip... you have to be over 1800 PR to even attempt hotter streak, something you appear to have never been to........................

Gkarz, i believe this post was directed towards the fact that the spice clowns talk a big game, when in reality they are nothing special and dont exactly have anything to back it up. They gank lower level players for days like that is some sort of accomplishment, they gank in numbers only to outnumber other players of the same level/gear. We ran into them in a fair environment, they had just as much of a chance to win as we did. and they lost, twice.

Look statistics and who cares really lul still better

ok, I think I made some sense of your broken sentence..... considering I have 5+ alts that have more pvp experience then you I am finding it really hard to believe your "lul still better" statement. Just some no name druid who joined a !@#$ty guild that loves to flex their dominance over lowbies and then post screenshots on the forums to help their lil epeens.

I am learning that once you join the spice girls you somehow find it an obligation to constantly post on the forums to further make yourself look like a giant douche. But I do have to say, thank you for not putting spice in your characters name, you saved some dignity by doing that.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]