Can't join a BG on flight path?

90 Tauren Warrior
Like the title don't know if this is a bug or something new but I queue for a BG it pops up while I'm on a flight path, click 'Enter Battle' window goes away and nothing happens. Can see how much time I have left to join through DBM timer bar. Also tried clicking the minimap 'Enter Battle' too and nothing.
Reply Quote
45 Pandaren Monk
It's pretty annoying and if you're flying to a far distance you're going to miss your queue. Unless you log out and back in maybe but that's unnecessary.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I agree it's a pain, as I was on a kind of lengthy flight path across Pandaria. I'm not sure if it's in Pandaria only, or world wide.

I was queueing random so it's not that hard to queue again, but if you've been in a long queue waiting for say AV, that could pose a problem.
Reply Quote
61 Undead Warlock
I think that's the way its supposed to be because it's always been like that. I am on a PVP server and have leveled many toons from 15+ using only BGs.

It's stupid because you can enter an instance while on a flight path.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Stupid retarded bliz why can't I join my 15 min bg queue cuz i hit the flippin fight path seriously stupd programming as usual.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
I think that's the way its supposed to be because it's always been like that. I am on a PVP server and have leveled many toons from 15+ using only BGs.

No, it hasn't always been like that.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock

You're wrong.

You used to be able to join both Battlegrounds and Instances while on a flight path.
Now you can't join Battlegrounds, just instances. AND when you join an instance, it drops you off at the stop in your long-!@# flight. It's irritating. I really hope it's just a bug that they will fix soon.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]