Botting and AFKing

Since Blizz seems to only address concerns in the DD Forum

http://imageshack.us/a/img13/8070/screenshot20121005at232.png

Please fix this
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
was a hilarious one, Joined the game with 5 Horde vs 10 ally. Was upset until i reached flag room and all bots were running in the same pathway. I can't believe this gets by on a daily bases.
Reply Quote
80 Orc Shaman
We entered the battleground, and noticed 4 minutes had already elapsed and we only had 5 horde players, yet the scoreboard had 0s in every slot, nobody on either team had done any damage or healing.

We ran to the ally base and picked up the flag, when all 10 of them rolled in all following the same route, killed me, then continued on with their route as if I was never there. None of them were jumping, or wiggling like players usually do, they were simply targeting and attacking anything on sight.

We saw them run the route from the tunnel up into the flag room and onto the second floor balcony then return, multiple times, always running as a pack, but none of them were from the same server, so I highly, highly doubt that was a coordinated effort of any kind.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]