Lock PvP 2-Set Bonus

90 Undead Warlock
Decreases the CD of Unending Resolve by 20 seconds, so now our 3 min CD can be used every 2 mins 40 seconds.

It is beyond negligible.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I agree. It should have been a full minute reduction.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Come on what did you expect.... mages have always and will always be the top of the food chain... and whoever says other wise is an idiot.... as a warlock for us to get a 100k crit... we have to play destro and it takes us about.... 6-10 secs for a burning ember... then cast a 3 sec cast.... while frost mages... 1 root 1 frostbolt.... 1.5 cast 90k crit.... that seems quite fair
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Don't worry, it is even more useful for those who don't take UR! (Really should modify the entire tier if anything is going to modify a talent)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Don't worry, it is even more useful for those who don't take UR! (Really should modify the entire tier if anything is going to modify a talent)

Unending Resolve is baseline...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
10/05/2012 06:54 AMPosted by Baalsamael
I agree. It should have been a full minute reduction.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
10/06/2012 08:53 AMPosted by Sheatus

Unending Resolve is baseline...

Oops, I am bad with names >< I read Unending Resolve, and thought of Unbound Will.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I dare say Ghostcrawler !@#$ed this 2-set bonus up. If my purple skull backpack is never used on cooldown, what good does 20 seconds, 1/9th of a spell's cooldown, do for me?

There could've been something worthwhile like "Mage Explosion: A nearby Mage explodes in a shower of gore and rainbows and fire and golden sprinkles." or "Power Level: Warlock - Chaos Bolt's travel time is increased by 9001.5%; Malefic Grasps tick time is reduced to 0.2 t/ps; Void Ray is now not a pointless decrease in damage for Demonology, and the cooldown for Hand of Gul'dan is suitable for Shadowflame juggling." or even "Flyability: Dreadsteeds can now fly in RBGs and Arena's, and the wings from Dark Apotheosis grant +500% to jump."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]