Nerfs that are needed.

90 Undead Priest
My thoughts thus far...

Hunters have always been a decent class when put in the right hands, BM was always a face roll spec even back to the days of Beast Cleave, but now you have taken BM which the hunter doesn't even need to play to do damage, and given them Silencing Shot and Readiness.

Warriors second wind is a little ridic right now, mostly due to many people not having the gear. Warriors damage is not bad outside of that 30 second window when they pop every single cooldown. Easy fix put a 30 sec GCD between Dragons Roar and Recklessness. Outside of those cooldowns their damage is mitigatable and they seem to be a pretty good spot right now.

Warlocks overall are not OP or Underpowered at the moment, you can see them being able to line up ridic amount of burst but again outside of those bursty moments they are relatively easy to deal with in my eyes.

DK - Look fine, good damage, sustained damage, decent defensives nothing has really struck me with them.

Mages - Frost Bomb enough said.

Spriests - Damage is extremely strong as well as being backed by amazing off healing. Would like to see their healing reduced a little because its like running with extra heals in every arena. Glad they took away RnG of Orbs.

Monks haven't ran into many dps monks due to how strong mistweavers are so I guess we shall wait and see.

Rogues need help bad thats all I will say, damage is ok but survivability is rougher than compared to Cata. If the rogue did not play pre cata he will think his class is !@#$ and most likely quit.

Healing in general needs to be nerfed to the ground, for hybrid classes, passive healing, and healing classes. I feel the reason that the healing is so strong is Blizzard is trying to make up for the lack of dispelling, therefor we will allow you to heal your target to full in 2 globals since you cannot dispel those dots.

If they work out the bursty kinks, change the coefficients on healing, I think this season may be a better one then normal due to the playing field being somewhat level. There are a few exceptions such as Shatreeplay, KFC, DoubleBM, but overall the comps can still be countered if you can survive their cooldowns of course :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Woe
If you think dragon's roar is what is making warriors strong, you're severely deluded and I stopped reading right at that point.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I made a mistake with the warrior point, more along the lines of tying all their cooldowns together.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Dragon's roar is not OP since the 0.5s knock back nerf.
Edited by Driver on 10/5/2012 9:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I agree with most of what you said, passive and hybrid healing should be removed completely imo. Warrior mobility, ranged silences and amount of spell reflects needs to be nurfed and being able to kill someone while immune to all damage should be completely removed from the game. Defensives should make you defensive, popping deter and having your pet global someone, or wings with bubble + guardian and winning while not even in your targets LoS is absolutely retarded.
Edited by Fushida on 10/5/2012 9:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
It's a bit soon to be calling for nerfs. It's the first week, most people are still in greens. But I will say, second wind is kind silly. I tried to kill an AFK warrior and couldn't.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
10/05/2012 09:52 AMPosted by Sxö
The only thing I really agree with in bm hunters... They pop all CDs run behind a pillar and than you die to one of their 15 pets that are globaling you -.-

You dont agree with this?

10/05/2012 08:38 AMPosted by Mangqtlol

or this

Healing in general needs to be nerfed to the ground, for hybrid classes, passive healing, and healing classes. I feel the reason that the healing is so strong is Blizzard is trying to make up for the lack of dispelling, therefor we will allow you to heal your target to full in 2 globals since you cannot dispel those dots

or even this?

Spriests - Damage is extremely strong as well as being backed by amazing off healing. Would like to see their healing reduced a little because its like running with extra heals in every arena. Glad they took away RnG of Orbs.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
cold snap and alter time cds need to be nerfed to 5min a piece

bm hunter, warrior, mage, spriest, destro/demo lock damage needs to be toned down

hybrid and self healing from every single class needs to be toned down

nerf rdruid cds, namely displacer beast and symbiosis. rdruids should not have infinite god like mobility and basically prance around the map in rudolph form yolo'ing and giving zero f*cks because nothing can touch them especially melee, they can already shift out of roots with full hots why do they need displacer beast on top of it?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior

bm hunter, warrior, mage, spriest, destro/demo lock damage needs to be toned down

nerf rdruid cds, namely displacer beast and symbiosis. rdruids should not have infinite god like mobility and basically prance around the map in rudolph form yolo'ing and giving zero f*cks because nothing can touch them especially melee, they can already shift out of roots with full hots why do they need displacer beast on top of it?

So from what I can read every class needs to be nerfed but pallys?

And stoped reading OP thread soon as I got to the 30 second GCD from reck to roar....Roar has a 100% crit chance...so he makes no sense
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

And stoped reading OP thread soon as I got to the 30 second GCD from reck to roar....Roar has a 100% crit chance...so he makes no sense

moron.
Edited by Outplayedx on 10/5/2012 11:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
My thoughts thus far...

Hunters have always been a decent class when put in the right hands, BM was always a face roll spec even back to the days of Beast Cleave, but now you have taken BM which the hunter doesn't even need to play to do damage, and given them Silencing Shot and Readiness.

Warriors second wind is a little ridic right now, mostly due to many people not having the gear. Warriors damage is not bad outside of that 30 second window when they pop every single cooldown. Easy fix put a 30 sec GCD between Dragons Roar and Recklessness. Outside of those cooldowns their damage is mitigatable and they seem to be a pretty good spot right now.

Warlocks overall are not OP or Underpowered at the moment, you can see them being able to line up ridic amount of burst but again outside of those bursty moments they are relatively easy to deal with in my eyes.

DK - Look fine, good damage, sustained damage, decent defensives nothing has really struck me with them.

Monks haven't ran into many dps monks due to how strong mistweavers are so I guess we shall wait and see.

Rogues need help bad thats all I will say, damage is ok but survivability is rougher than compared to Cata. If the rogue did not play pre cata he will think his class is !@#$ and most likely quit.

Healing in general needs to be nerfed to the ground, for hybrid classes, passive healing, and healing classes. I feel the reason that the healing is so strong is Blizzard is trying to make up for the lack of dispelling, therefor we will allow you to heal your target to full in 2 globals since you cannot dispel those dots.

If they work out the bursty kinks, change the coefficients on healing, I think this season may be a better one then normal due to the playing field being somewhat level. There are a few exceptions such as Shatreeplay, KFC, DoubleBM, but overall the comps can still be countered if you can survive their cooldowns of course :)

The opinion of someone that can barely break 2k in pvp doesn't mean much. Sorry that you wasted your time.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior

moron.

Yea cool nerf everyone's healing,that will fix what you started off QQing about that damage was too high.Both only scale higher as you get better gear but based at your comments both should be nerfed now and Rdruids removed from the game.

You sir are the moron if you think anything you said would fix any state of PvP.
Edited by Genjosh on 10/5/2012 11:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
My thoughts thus far...

The opinion of someone that can barely break 2k in pvp doesn't mean much. Sorry that you wasted your time.

So i post on an 90 alt and you laugh at my ratings, yet you wont paste on a main or even an alt to compare ratings??? Since when did I even bring up ratings. But your right my 2177 3's running Ele/Disc/Hunter is completely dog !@#$ because I didnt run FoTM comps and would rather play with friends during cata (your probably a glad hero from cata, news flash titles dont mean %^-* especially if they were season 9-11) stroke your epeen elsewhere.
Reply Quote
Priests are fine, leave them alone they don't need a single nerf. Warriors bm hunters and mages need nerfs. And Shadow priest damage is NOT op, not even close compared to other classes.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
damaged needs to be nerfed. 5k resilience, in tree form with ever cd popped and I cannot survive with so much burst, especially bm hunter and warrior.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]