A question for fellow people of this realm

90 Pandaren Monk
Alright, I have a question and I'd like to get some answers so be as honest as possible, and this is for all.

My question is what is it like on the Alliance side? I've been playing Horde for so long that I haven't dabbled too much into trying the Alliance side like the history and lore and such.

If I was to play an Alliance character, it would be a Pandaren, Draenai, Worgen or Dwarf. Sorry for you Humans yours just too plain despite racial bonuses...Same goes for Gnomes because I can't ever stand playing a midget, but Dwarfs yes because of their rich history. Night Elfs, cool history, but I'm just not an elf fan, no offense.

I'd really like to get some good suggestions like how to RP a Worgen, Draenai or Dwarf because I want to have an Alliance main to play and have fun with asides from being full out Horde.

Anything you all want to add and such is completely fine.

Thanks in advance
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Honestly, I can't give you any suggestions as far as RP goes... however I can say, there are a lot of good people on either side of the purple line.

When I moved to WrA, I also faction transferred just because I had never been alliance. I really think that you will find there is not as much of a difference as you might expect. Good people on both sides. Maybe the biggest difference would come in the scenery of major cities... but even then, not dramatic (undercity/ironforge, org/stormwind, etc.)

It might be fun just to try it out anyways! I wish you luck whatever you decide.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
The RP is good. The Alliance player base is pretty good. Definitely go dwarf ;)
Reply Quote
I agree with Obmi, the Dwarf lore is amazingsauce.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I appreciate all of your feedback and support. How are the animations like for melee or casters for Dwarfs, Worgen, Draenai or the Pandarens?

I look forward to starting somewhere on the Alliance side experiencing their side. Just have to figure out what class...I have a Druid Monk and Warrior in the works Horde side. Want to try Pally, but could always go eh DK cause DKs are decent and played one before. Also I guess leaning towards Rogue Hunter or Shaman.

Peace out.

Ish-ne-alo por-ah, may the Earthmother smile upon you!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
No, don't leave the Horde. Look! We have dumplings!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
10/06/2012 05:31 PMPosted by Chiu
No, don't leave the Horde. Look! We have dumplings!

Look...I'm always going to be a Horde person through and through. Best to experience both sides since I've always been curious.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
This is true.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
10/06/2012 07:05 PMPosted by Chiu
This is true.

Which is why I asked and created this thread.
Reply Quote
Dwarfs are overall awsomeness.

Spacegoats have better casting animations however.

Male Worgen look cool.

Paladins are alright, however the Alliance has a 57908788908.9 to 1 ratio of pallys to anyone else. I think since they took out the horrific trek from the Wetlands to IF as the Alliance right of passage, it's been replaced by having at least a pally alt. Hell -I- have a pally alt.

And even though you said you don't like them, Night Elves still make the best hunters.
Edited by Lilliat on 10/6/2012 8:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Dwarfs are overall awsomeness.

Spacegoats have better casting animations however.

Male Worgen look cool.

Paladins are alright, however the Alliance has a 57908788908.9 to 1 ratio of pallys to anyone else. I think since they took out the horrific trek from the Wetlands to IF as the Alliance right of passage, it's been replaced by having at least a pally alt. Hell -I- have a pally alt.

And even though you said you don't like them, Night Elves still make the best hunters.

Awesome feedback. I think the Draenais also have decent melee animations as well...Same for Dwarfs...Worgen, idk quite yet.

Got a Tauren Paladin set up horde side. Shamans would be a nice fun thing to try and different.

I'll let you all know when I make an Alliance person.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]