Growing Food - Plot Size

90 Gnome Rogue
How does one acquire a larger plot of land than 8?

I see that one of the vendors sells items but not until you fix the broken wagon or remove a moss covered rock first. Are these quests that will just come with time or do I need to do something to gain these abilities?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
I think the additional plots come from rep, so once you hit revered, you will grow to 12 plots, 16 at revered. Didn't pay attention to why I got a sprinkler system, just thought it was cool I could get one...and sad I don't have one in RL.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
You will open up more sections at Revered and Exalted.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
correct, you get 4 additional plots at each of honored, revered, exalted.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
ummm not exactly...I did upgrade to 12 plots at revered. But yesterday I hit exalted with the Tillers and I still have only 12 plots and a moss-covered rock. Still looking for how to expand.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
Raphaelli, you will get a multi-part series of quests :

After reaching 16,800 revered reputation with the Tillers, Farmer Yoon will offer you Haohan's Vote I: Bungalow Break-In, which is followed by Haohan's Vote II: The Real Culprits, Haohan's Vote III: Pure Poison, Haohan's Vote IV: Melons For Felons, Haohan's Vote V: Chief Yip-Yip. Before being able to take the last quest, you will need to reach 20,000/21,000 revered reputation.

After reaching exalted reputation with the Tillers, Farmer Yoon will offer you Growing the Farm III: The Mossy Boulder. To complete this quest, go to Haohan Mudclaw. After completing the quest, Haohan and his Mushan beast will start destroying the boulder. When Haohan is done, your farm will have 16 farming slots.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
http://www.icy-veins.com/the-tillers-reputation-friendship-and-daily-quests-guide-wow

Check out that guide - it's what I used. Also helps you save a few days in growing your farm if you plant the seeds the day before you get the quest - tells you in the guide.
Reply Quote
96 Blood Elf Paladin
long version - follow the linked guide, its great.
short version - do every quest farmer yoon offers you, to get there faster do all the ones in the market too (the ones from the cooks do not count towards tiller rep). Harvesting also gains you rep.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]