When will the 10 day free mop trial be?

85 Worgen Druid
Does anyone know when the MoP Trial comes out? I've not played in over 2 months due to money problems. :*(
Reply Quote
MVP - Customer Support
90 Tauren Druid
Nothing has been announced. Previous expansions have usually had it come out a month or two after the release. Keep an eye on the blog or General Discussion; it will likely be announced there when it happens.
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." -- The Fourth Doctor (in "Robot")
Reply Quote
11 Undead Priest
Soon.
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Druid
10/05/2012 02:50 PMPosted by Opiaté
Soon.

You mean Soon™.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
urgh :<
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
i wish they do it like cata less then 2 weeks i only got 12 days before my account ends i want to try it so i can stay playing wow longer if i like it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
yeah i wanna try it before i purchase it as well. it should have been released by now but they won't tell us anything like they should.. i know they never have but they could .. :\
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
10/06/2012 09:00 AMPosted by Cdeathj
it should have been released by now

Why? It has been less than 2 weeks since the expansion release.

10/06/2012 09:00 AMPosted by Cdeathj
they won't tell us anything like they should

Blizzard does not have to tell anyone prior to an official release date. You'll find this concept within many other companies too - they all tend to keep their timeline agenda under wraps.

You simply have to wait. Continually asking won't make it come any faster. Like I said in comment to another post from you, they will advertise it on the site when they are ready to release it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Guys go ahead and buy it! I gaurntee when you play the trial youll buy it after 1 hour or so ofplay. Its like 10x better then cata and i wasnt around when the infamous WOLK came out but it still is competition its an amazing expansion and Blizzard did and AMAZING job!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
we aint got no $ or we would lol
Reply Quote
47 Blood Elf Paladin
The 10 day MOP trial seems to be out. Right now. And the worst part? It came on... a Tuesday.
Edited by Mckirby on 10/9/2012 5:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
If it is out I cannot seem to be able to find it anywhere in my account summary of the game.
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Druid
It is not out. If it were out it would be announced on the main page of the website. Keep checking there. Bumping this will not help.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Please check the date before you post.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/932934075#1
Do not "bump" posts.
The act of posting simply to bump a thread is considered spamming. This also includes bumping very old threads for no reason (called "necro bumping" or "necroing").
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]