No fun!

90 Blood Elf Mage
All i can say , the mage is simply no fun, set a side gear or dps or charts its not fun to play. it feels underpowered, week, slow, clunky,nothing new, no new spell animations even our glyphs all seem gear to frost and really nothing else imo
and say when u like but i know there are 1000s of mages that feel the same way !!!
Reply Quote
88 Undead Mage
try another class if your bored of mages because i don't think it will change
Edited by Bigbadstevo on 10/5/2012 10:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
weak,underpowered??? mages can 1 shot. honestly mages need nerfing and badly
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
One
feels slow and clunky because you have no haste. Wait till you get better gear and it'll feel like it did. You cant expect 1.2sec fireballs in heroic dungeon gear. We'd be way op in raiding tiers if that was the case.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Mage Spell-Haste has been nerfed a lot in this patch.. so I feel your pain!

With my purple PvP gear reforged + trinks, I only manage to get to 13.41% Spell Haste, whereas in Cata I could reach 20% (with the option of going up to 23% if I reforged more away from my Crit stat).

Casting Frost Armor does raise my Spell Haste to 21.50% .. though my crit has suffered somewhat and sits at 13.26% (and around 18% buffed).
Edited by Deist on 10/6/2012 3:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
AHAHAHAHAH underpowred, OP go re-roll fmage and relearn your class, your damn decent! You guys are damn alright.
Reply Quote
ITT people QQing about pvp in a pve thread and not understanding that OP doesn't mean it's fun.

Mage is not fun right now, I could care less that if all my spells decide to crit and globals someone or not.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]