467 Ele/resto shaman

90 Goblin Shaman
Im looking for a late night Guild. Est or Pst.
Available after 10pm est or 7pm pst

Notables at the start of a New expansion,
Glory of the pandaren Hero - 10-01-12
Killed Sha of Anger - 09-27-12

Maxxed Professions
Fully Enchanted/Gemmed minus belt.

Horde or Alliance is Fine.

Past Experience:
Killed Heroic Deathwing at 20%
Killed Heroic Rag 20+ times and have lead Firelands also.
T11 5/13 heroic when current.

Cac11027@gmail.com - Real id
Lairan#1102 Battletag
Edited by Lairan on 10/6/2012 9:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Greetings Lairan!
Just here to speak with you a bit about your post. Origin is a level 25 guild that's currently looking for a third healer to join it's 10 man progression group. We're 8/8HDS, and currently 2/16 MoP content. Our third group raids weekends at Friday and Saturday will be 7pm-10pm cst (8pm-11pm est) and Sunday will be 10pm to 1am cst (11pm-2am est)

For more info, feel free to PM me through RealId(I've already added you) or visit our website at Originmoonguard.guildlaunch.com

Look forward to speaking with you soon!
Reply Quote
Hello,

About Us
<Guiles Theme Song> is a 25-man guild, residing on Magtheridon-US Horde (Ruin battlegroup, EST server time). The foundation of the guild is a group of friends with one common goal, to be successful in the competitive raiding scene. We are recruiting progression-minded players to round up our core roster for Mists of Pandaria and to join us in pushing for top world ranks.

Progression
T11-H: Blackwing Descent, Bastion of Twilight, Throne of the Four Winds - 13/13
T12-H: Firelands - 7/7
T13-H: Dragon Soul - 8/8 (2/29/12)

T14: Mogu'shan Vaults - 4/6

Raid Times
M/T/W/Th - 8:00PM-12:00AM EST (7-11 CST, 5-9 PST)

Contacts
Visit our website at: http://guilesthemesong.wowstead.com/.
Whisper/mail me in-game at: Teem (real-id timoseewho#1824).

Thank you for reading and we look forward to hearing from you.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Derp. Maybe putting times on the thread would of been helpful :P
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Server: Blackrock - PvP - PST - Los Angeles Datacenter - High Pop - Horde
Battlegroup: Bloodlust
Guild LvL: 25
Raid Size: 10 Man
Current Progress: 2 Groups 8/8 HMs
Guild Website: http://midnightparadox.enjin.com/

About Us
Midnight Paradox does not classify ourselves as a hardcore guild, but more a relaxed progression guild. As we spend a lot of time playing this game, we want Midnight Paradox to be an environment in which we enjoy spending that time, and seeing end game content while still current. We take our guild’s social cohesion seriously, and we believe that it’s often the single most important force behind our team’s success. Hence, we’re seeking team oriented players who understand that it’s often necessary to put Guild needs before individual wants.

We have chosen to focus on 10 mans because they have proven to not only be difficult but we also feel that they stress the importance of individual performance and accountability more than their larger counterpart. We will be running a 11-15 man roster to ensure hard mode kills that require specific classes and specs. EVERYONE will get to raid. We will rotate players quickly and efficiently during loot and trash to continue pulling at a fast pace. Those who do not get to raid will run in other groups we have going.

Our current Raid schedule:
Tues - Wed 8:30pm - 11:30pm Server Time (pst)

Recruitment:
We are always recruiting skilled and dedicated players, regardless of class. We do not accept applicants for bench spots. You will have a fair opportunity to show us what you have. Our trial period generally lasts about 2 weeks. During this period, we evaluate trial raiders based on their attitude, attendance, skill level, situational awareness, and cohesiveness with the guild as a whole. Current needs:

Raid Leading a Plus
Tanks: Open
Healers: Open (None Druid)

Rdps: Closed
Melee: Open (None DK)

Loot:
Suicide Kings is a loot system. This puts all members who are part of the raid group into a list in random order. From that point on, whenever a purple/token item drops, those at the top of the list can choose to "suicide", which means that they take the item and are moved to the bottom of the list. If someone "suicides" then everyone below them moves up a slot. Those who aren't in the raid, stay in the same position.

Requirements:
1. 18+ years old.
2. Vent & working mic.
3. Extensive raiding experience, high skill level, extensive knowledge of raiding and class mechanics, high raid awareness.
4. Able to maintain a minimum of 95% raid attendance.
5. Research every boss fight BEFORE stepping foot into it. Boss strategies will be posted in our member forums.
6. We expect you to be a member of our guild, not just someone who shows up for raids and then disappears the next 4 days. We don't expect you to spend all of your time on WoW. That's not what we are about. However, checking the guild website regularly is required, and we would prefer you make an effort to get to know your fellow guildies. The closer we are with each other, the better the team we will be.

How to Apply:
- Go to midnightparadox.enjin.com
- Read the Q & A
- Provide us with a detailed application, and do not leave any fields blank. If you do not have any of the requested items (logs, screenshot, etc) then make sure you get them before applying.
- All applications are private! Nobody from your old/current guild will be able to see it.

For Additional Information:
GM: Akie
Co-Gm: Eklipsa
Officers: Kcufehttahw, Aparadoze
Recruiting Officer: Kaebl

Note: If no one is available, ask someone in guild as the chances are some one may be on a alt that will be able to speak with you.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
================================== READ IT ========================================

Just as a quick note for anyone interested in this player. He may well be a good player but he spent roughly a month in our guild and left to make a 10m guild with someone in the guild who was disgruntled, they attempted to ask people to leave and join them and when it failed not even a day in they got the !@#$s and made this thread.

If you are going to take lairan on, don't expect him to stay very long. I believe his last guild situation was very much the same, hes more interested in gear than being in a team and more into himself than other people.

Inviting this player to join your guild would surely be a mistake. Either way buddy, good luck wherever you go & i hope you don't screw your next leader over like you did me.

================================== READ IT ========================================
Edited by Alemenara on 10/6/2012 10:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
That wasn't necessary, Alem I have my own reasons to leave guilds, if and when I choose to.
Whether it be from lack of progression, lack of attendance or shady doings from points/ or guild funds. Everything happens for a reason. And I'll admit. I made mistake leaving you guys but it happens we are human. And all I'm going to say is good luck. And those last words to while I'm on your server. I never had problems with you.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3430803687

^ here is a link to our recruitment topic, we start at 9 though and you listed 10 so I figured I would make a friendly post if your availability changes.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
10/06/2012 11:47 AMPosted by Lairan
shady doings from points/ or guild funds.

You don't even know what you are saying. Hope thats not a serious comment.

10/06/2012 11:47 AMPosted by Lairan
And I'll admit. I made mistake leaving you guys but it happens

typing hahaha half a million times in caps wasn't clear enough of an expression of how i feel.

so here this is/was my reaction; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FopyRHHlt3M
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
And you attacking me on the forums is mature. Its showing how your guild is, I was going to leave it with my last comment. But know you play with fire and you get burned.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Iron and Blood is now openly recruiting DPS- If you feel that you have a positive attitude that contributes to the flow of raiding, in depth knowledge of both your class and boss mechanics, and are able to provide the dps to back up your claims of being a decent raider, then we want you to join us!

Currently our main needs are:

DPS (mainly, but NOT limited to Hunter, Boomkin,Ele/enhance sham, mage, ret paladin, monk, shadow priest, DK, warrior) recruiting all exceptional dps, so please feel free to apply even if your class is not on here!

TANK-anything but prot pally

HEALS- DRUID, Wind walker,Priest, shaman

CURRENT PROGRESS:
US 88TH
SERVER FIRST
6/16 NORMAL

Past Progress

8/8H Dragon Soul
7/7 Heroic Firelands
7/13 Heroic BWD/BOT/Tot4W (25 man)13/13Heroic (10 man)
Iron and Blood is a Horde Faction guild created on November 26th, 2009 and since then we have continued to be a top 10 guild on the Blackhand server in terms of 25 man progression. Our Raid Times are Tue-Thur 7-11pm Server (central time) with short breaks around 9 pm Server. Our loot distribution is done fairly through EPGP and with rank based priority (GM+Officer roll together with Raiders). New recruits of the guild go through a 2 week evaluation period where many factors are considered into your promotion OR demotion.If interested in more information on the guild, feel free to visit our website Ironandblood.guildlaunch.com to view current guild videos of our kills from this tier or to apply! Those seeking to apply are asked to have not only an understanding of current content encounters, but also experience in the current tier of raiding.
If you are interested feel free to APP at Ironandblood.guildlaunch.com or come talk to us on our server an officer is almost always on. (dromynus,ticklemonsta, Tit(alt code 131)n and multiple other alts, just ask in guild)

ironandblood.guildlaunch.com
realID:
mushmaow87@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
10/06/2012 02:45 PMPosted by Lairan
play with fire and you get burned.

You should heed your own advice buddy.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Greetings Larian,

I recently sent you a battletag request. We're a Horde (obviously) 5 year, 25 man raiding guild with a plethora of Vanilla and BC raiders on our roster. We'd be looking to fit you into a core position if your interested and our times seem to fit yours fairly well:

10:30pm EST to 1:30am EST

I'd like to speak to you about more in depth interests in what you are looking for in a new home for MoP. If you could hit me back, or accept my battletag, it would be much appreciated!

Contact by Applying @ condottieri-moonguard.enjin.com (Our App is incredibly short and our Recruitment Officer will see it right away.)
GM Battletag: Stormrunner#1792
RO Battletag: Hanelore#1243
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Class needs as of 10/1/2012:

We have High/Low needs for the following classes:

All are welcome to apply at the moment.

Because we recruit for the long term, we want players to apply on characters they enjoy playing most, not ones that temporarily fit our biggest needs.

Despite what our class needs may indicate, we always welcome all classes to apply or at least inquire if you think you might be a fit. We will always consider the most skilled, seasoned, knowledgeable players regardless of need, and often times needs can be filled in more ways than one so don't hesitate to ask.

Guild: <Dawn Eternal>
Faction: Alliance
Server/timezone: US-Cenarius (PvE), Pacific Time (PST)
Raid hours: Tues/Wed/Mon 6:30 - 10:30 PST
Type: 25 man raiding
Level: 25

Who we are:

* Dawn Eternal was founded in December 2004 (~3 weeks after WoW's release) with a focus on raiding endgame content and having fun.
* We value self-improvement and teamwork.
* We always recruit for the long term. We have the feel of a close community / family. We have a rank for full members to invite RL family & friends, and full members are allowed to keep the tag even if they can no longer raid.
* Our application period is not as short as most - we work with our apps to help them improve, and we value their attitudes, dedication, knowledge, and potential more than their gear, experience, or class.
* We run a very calm and comfortable raiding environment - "chill" - we prefer to use tells and channels to adjust and fix problems, rather than yell or openly chastise in Vent.
* Max guild level.

If you have the high playtime, skill, and desire to raid at high levels, and yet want to be with a very guild-oriented, stable group that has been around for years, we may be the guild for you.

Raid hours, attendance, and loot:

* We currently raid 3 nights: Tues/Wed/Mon; with the option of Thurs/Sun. Fri/Sat are always off nights. App invites happen around 6:30pm PST with members able to join a bit earlier. We go until 10:30pm PST and rarely go later.
* We ask applicants to commit at least 80% attendance to so they can be effectively evaluated. We are looking for people who can commit to this schedule in the long term for the entirety of the raid.
* We occasionally run member organized 10mans and achievement runs on non-raid nights.
* Loot in the 25-man's is distributed through a modified zero-sum DKP. Applicants immediately start earning dkp as soon as they start showing up for raid and dkp is retained through rank promotions.

Progression:

A good site for raid progression is:

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/cenarius/Dawn+Eternal

The server:

Cenarius is one of the original Pacific-coast PvE servers, part of the Whirlwind battlegroup, and has majority alliance population although the horde have some very good raiding guilds as well. Naturally, there are a vast number of raiding alliance guilds on Cenarius, making it the ideal home if you are an alliance focused on raiding. Cenarius is home to Thott of Afterlife and was at one point home to Ciderhelm of Eventide and the penny arcade guys. It was the second US server to unlock all of sunwell. Even if we aren't the guild for you, your transfer wouldn't be for naught as there are many other competitive guilds on the server.

How to apply:

Follow the stickied instructions in our recruitment forum:

Mention: Deaglerk if you applying cause of this post

• http://dawneternal.failbear.com/viewforum.php?f=5

or use http://www.dawn-eternal.com and go to the forum from the menu link.

If you have any questions or concerns, or simply want more information, contact Dae, Paragon, and Deaglerk or message any DE member and ask for an officer (we often play alts when it's not raid hours). We are also available via private message on our forums.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Hey there <Paint it Blacker> (Blackrock - US - Horde Guild) Is looking for exceptional players to add to our roster. We are currently only accepting people with high skill levels so we can be able to raid without having people slacking off, and everyone pulling thier weight.

Raid Times:

Monday - 11pm - 1am
Wednesday 11pm - 1am
Friday 10pm - 2am
Saturday 10pm - 2am

If you feel like you have what it takes and you are interested in talking with me more add my Battletag (Undergruff#1804) So we can talk more. Have a good day.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Hello There,
Fun House is a 10man Hardcore/Casual Raiding guild that WILL be Top 100 US in MOP Raiiding. We also be doing Rated BG's as well as World PVP as we become more developed. We are looking for dedicated/Experienced raiders who know how to play their class without someone holding their hands. Because we are a guild who expect our core members to be nothing but "Ranked" material everyone will be considered replaceable if you do not meet expectations. Although we expect our raiders to be 100% up to par on their skill level we still like to maintain an enjoyable raid and casual gaming atmosphere. We will begin raiding next week and are in need of the following classes to fill our core.

DPS
-All DPS (everything except plate DPS)
Healers
-1 Monk, Druid or Shaman

Note: If your role/class is not listed here please feel free to still message me or apply! We do not recruit for the bench, if you are recruited for a trial position you will be raiding.

Our Raid Times are: T/W/TH 9:30pm - 1:30am PST

Although we are fairly new, me along with the GM and other raiders in our current core are experienced players who have all once been in ranked guilds.

If what you have read here seems like a good fit for you and you are up for the challenge then please feel free to respond here or add me on RL ID.

Real ID: airforcepwns@hotmail.com

Thank You and Best Regards,

Violence
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
We are looking for select classes for a 25 man roster. If you seek a fresh start with talented and creative players read on.

Were currently looking for:
  • 1-2 Hunters
  • 1 Ele Shaman

About Epic:
Epic has been around for many years. For years we have strived to continue what we do best, being a guild with good reputation and continuing to stay active.
We have a unique style to our guild, unique meaning 'Different than others'. What makes our guild so unique? We recruit players based on their personality and skill set, we don't judge you by your gear.

Sponsorship
Epic is sponsored by their own restaurant 'EpicSmokeHouse' which was formed by our CoGM's. They provide us with the funds to keep Epic alive. We have active guild forums, raids, and other fun activities where you can win real money or gold.

Progression:
WotLK - ICC 12/12 heroic
Cataclysm - T11: 13/13 heroic - T12: 7/7 heroic - T13: 8/8 heroic
MoP - T14: 2/16

Raiding Schedule:
Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday - 11:30PM -> 2:00AM (ET) - Invites go out at 11:15PM.

If you have questions or are interested:
You can find a plethora of information at our website: www.epic-guild.net
You may also direct questions to Epic's GM's/Officers: Deity, Dev, Dêviant, Kristin, Val
BattleTag Contact: Susira#1657
Real ID Contact: ricebowlsnomnom@gmail.com

Don't turn down this epic opportunity!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]