Scroll on own account

90 Blood Elf Paladin
So I have 3 WoW accounts on my B.net. I'd like to send a Scroll of Resurrection to the 3rd, but there aren't any characters on it. (I honestly don't remember why I have it...but hey, might as well use it for something.) I tried switching to sending to an e-mail, rather than a specific character on a realm, and I got an error.

Since there's no characters made on that account am I just out of luck to send it a scroll? :\

EDIT: Going to bed now, hopefully some one will have some insight for me by tomorrow. :)
Edited by Nikaj on 10/6/2012 3:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
33 Blood Elf Paladin
You can send it from Account Management by logging in and selecting your active account, then try to send the scroll to your own email. Once you send it, use this link and select the inactive account. Make sure you select the ACTIVE account to send it and make sure the active account isn't in the process of billing it's monthly sub. It can't be sent while the sender account is PENDING.

https://www.battle.net/account/management/wow/services/sor-received-invitations.html
Reply Quote
55 Pandaren Monk
10/06/2012 02:58 AMPosted by Nikaj
I tried switching to sending to an e-mail, rather than a specific character on a realm, and I got an error.

When the SoR first came out, I sent one to an empty WoW account on my battle.net account without issue. What is the error you are getting? Are you trying to send it to a non-battle.net email address? You need to send it to your own battle.net email.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/06/2012 06:37 AMPosted by Musashi
Are you trying to send it to a non-battle.net email address? You need to send it to your own battle.net email.

I definitely sent it to my b.net e-mail. The same e-mail i use to log into the game.

10/06/2012 06:37 AMPosted by Musashi
What is the error you are getting?

The error I get is 'too many attempts' but I got that error on the first attempt.

A while ago, I believe it was close to when SoR first got its upgrade to what it currently is, a friend sent one to me and I used it on my 2nd account. After I think one month of sub I canceled it. That was in July. Yesterday I also sent a scroll to that account again, using a specific character, but never (and still haven't) got it. So I tried the 3rd account. Could this have something to do with it?

Blue reply would be nice :(
Edited by Nikaj on 10/6/2012 5:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
84 Night Elf Priest
This character went from 3-80 with the SoR and is on my second (now once again inactive) account. So ya you can do it.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
(Sylatarin is my priest) .. check my mounts I have the SoR mount on this account which sent the SoR.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Ok people, I appreciate the replies, but I'm not asking if it's possible. I know it is. I'm having errors when trying to do it. I really don't care if you've done it, I'd just like some help with my account, preferably from a blue.
Edited by Nikaj on 10/6/2012 7:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Blues here will not be able to resolve this issue. Your best bet is to call billing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]