L90 transmog vendor in Shrine of 2 Moons

(Locked)

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Where is he located again? I found him once and he sells the gear for 100g per item.
90 Human Paladin
Yeah I found him once too lol. The guy who sells the gundam wing looking gear. I need to start grinding whatever rep he requires our pvp gear is butt ugly.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Do you recall where he is?
Alliance-side the vendor is the vendor 'underneath' the overhang. If I recall, he also gives out the only daily quest at the respective faction's location (To do a challenge mode).

The gear he sells is not drop based, it is not rep-based, it is purely based on obtaining a Gold Medal via accomplishing challenge-mode dungeons under the set time (Well, the time limit set by blizzard to achieve Gold). The gear is otherwise unobtainable.

You must not only get Gold, you must complete every challenge mode with with Gold.

See here: http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=6378
Edited by Stax on 10/6/2012 7:56 AM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]