Resto Shaman FL a raid spot

90 Goblin Shaman
Hello all.

I've leveled 2 healers this expansion already and on to my third. I've come to the conclusion that I want to play a resto shaman for this expansion over the other classes.

So this is my situation ... I want to raid with a group of experienced, semi hardcore guys with downing bosses on their agenda. My gaming time is precise to me so when I play I play hard and focused.

My raid availability is basically any evening from -

9:45 EST - 1:30am EST the lastest.

I prefer 10 man raiding to 25 but that isn't a deal breaker with the right group. Xfers and faction changes is NOT a problem. I'm hoping to be raid ready by this week.

Valk
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Welcome to Roadkill Cafe, where our menu consists of deer, armadillo, bear, dragon, and sometimes even the occasional gnome. Have you ever had the craving for roasted Dranei? Well here at Roadkill Cafe our chefs will go out and find the finest Dranei in Azeroth, and slow roast or scorch it to conform it to your taste.....

Now that we might have your attention lets get down to the basics. Roadkill Cafe is seeking new and seasoned players to jump into MoP with. We are looking to be more than just a guild, we are geared to be more towards a community where you do more than just log on to down bosses and succumb to driving the alliance in a corner while maniacally laughing at them. We want you to enjoy logging on each time and not feel like its a second job because we all have jobs in the first place.

***** What we are looking for *******
- People that want to grow , have a good time but be professional about it while raiding because everyone's time is important.
- New people willing to learn the ropes from ex 7/7HM, 8/8HM players
- Seasoned veterans that can't conform to the daunting schedule of a hardcore schedule
- People who like to RBG/PVP and enjoy other aspects of this game besides just raiding.
- People who have weird schedules and cant make regular raiding schedules
-People that want to raid with a light schedule, Have a good time while still clearing content at a decent pace

**** Who we are ******
Me and my wife have been playing this game for a while now. She has been playing since Burning Crusade while I have been playing since Vanilla. I have been in top end raiding guilds since vanilla with the lastest being Silent on the server Turalyon. They are great people but with me being in Germany and then also getting shift changed I couldnt make the raid times anymore. She took a break from WoW since the move to Germany because she just couldn't make raids that for us started at around 1 am in the morning. We are of the BC mindset that this is a social game but a game that unfortunately has mostly gone away from that aspect. Also that the game is alot easier than the BC time frame and are liking that MoP is actualy looking to be a challenge. We will be rolling a 11-12 player roster so if someone cant show will still can raid.

***** Recruitment *****
PVE-
-1 healer
- resto druid
- resto shaman
- mistweaver
- 1melee dps
- fury warriror
- frost/unholy dk
- rogue
- feral druid
- windwalker
- enhance shaman
- 1 tank
- prot warrior
-brewmaster
-blood dk

Our raiding schedule will be a little different than most and conform to the people that can make daytime schedules.
Raids will be 11am-2/230pm CST sat-sun. I have the mindset that you dont need to throw youre face against youre monitor for 4-6 hours a day to be a progressive guild. People start getting burnt out after whipes (Yes there will be alot of whiping at start of raiding ask any top guild with over 200 whipes on heroic modes). I believe that you can be competative while only raiding 6-7 hours a week. The only time we will extend is if we are close to downing a boss.

PVP
- right now anyone and everyone. I have experience at 2900 in 2s,3s, and 2800 in 5s.
Im also a rank 1 on my lock with having Hero of the Horde the last 3 seasons and Hero of the horde Ruthless achievement.

If you have read through this mountain of text I thank you for your patience. Also if you are interested in Joining our guild my realid is dekingston88@gmail.com. We do not request a application as its all a wall of text and doesn't give the overall feel of the person but we will require a vent interview to just see what kind of person you are and make sure you will fit in and not waste your time and money and also ours.

TY and have a wonderful day!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Infectious is currently recruiting for 10-man raid content for Mists of Pandaria! These are Core Positions for our new Weekend Raid Times! We are located on Elune(US) Alliance.

Raid Days & Times
Friday-Sunday 6:00PM-10PM(Server/Central) (7-11 Eastern)

Currently Seeking...
1 Healer-Preferring Holy Paladin or Resto Shaman
2 Melee-Rogue & Either Warrior/DK/Ret
Ranged-Hunter
(See Requirements Below)

Requirements
No Drama-Bring a good attitude, be respectful.

Maturity-18+ We're a fun guild with an adult atmosphere where mature content is not only allowed, but often instigated. With that being said we get !@#$ done.

Attendance-Near and consistant 100% attendance is required for raid positions. We understand that real life happens, just don't make it habitual. As a small guild we may not have replacements for everyone, especially since we run with a core group.

Performance-Everyone is expected to perform at a professional level and bring your "A Game" to every raid. A lot has changed with Mists of Pandaria.. Learn it and embrace it!

Required Addons
Ventrilo-Microphone not required, but you must be able to listen to instructions. Prior to being brought into the guild you will be interviewed on vent.

Deadly Boss Mods-Big Wigs, etc. Don't stand in it if it hurts.

Loot Distribution
As a small guild focusing on 10man content we just use a free roll system. If for whatever reason we are struggling in a certain area or encounter due to a specific gearing issue we may opt to give gear to a specific player taking Attendance & Performance into consideration.

Casuals
We welcome casual & PvP players who are interested in hanging out with us when we aren't raiding, alt runs, etc. Whether you just want a fun, mature atmosphere or if you're tagging along with someone who is a raider, come on in!

Applying
If you're interested in applying add me!

RealID:JBridger@Ymail.com For the Subject put "Guild Application" and hit me up if i'm on. If i'm not, I'll see you when I log on!

Once I get a hold of you I will invite you on vent for a brief Interview.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Back to the top for more views
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
hello i'm dellis, guild leader of Chaotic Legends, and i'm very interested in chatting but think it's is more personable to do so through chat itself rather than here

my guild raids are tuesday/thursday 7:30-10:30pm PST

please add me through real id and we can chat if you're interested and raid times can be met

rag1807@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Dellis,

I'll get in touch with you hopefully tomorrow. Although it is Thanksgiving and I may not be online until quite late. If I miss you tomorrow I'll for sure hit you up Monday.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Back to the top
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Hey Valkryia, if raiding 15 mins earlier is not a problem for you, I'd like to talk to you about my guild:

Greetings,

Celestial is a former top 165 US 10 man that is looking for some laid back, skilled players for MoP raiding. While we are no longer raiding in the same capacity as we did during Cataclysm, we are still looking for players that would like to be part of a solid, casual yet progression minded group in Mist of Pandaria. Ideally, we are looking for players who take their raiding seriously, but don't have the time or desire to raid a whole lot. Things like raiding professions, gemming and reforging correctly, ability to stay out of fire while performing your role adequately and researching upcoming fights before showing up are essential.

Our schedule is Mondays and Thursdays from 9:30-12:30 EST.

Please be advised that because of our light schedule, attendance is paramount. PLEASE DON'T BOTHER APPLYING IF YOU CAN'T MAKE THE RAIDS CONSISTENTLY.

Recruitment:

We have 2 DPS Slot open for either a mage, a spriest, or frost DK
We have 1 healer spot open (Priest or shaman)

If you are interested, contact me via battletag (Sinn#1106). For a small period of time, we will be taking recruits without the need of an application although a vent interview is still required.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock

Server: Terenas-US PvE

Raid Times: Tues/Wed 8-12 EST

Contact Email: completelydifferentguild@gmail.com

Contact Battle Tag: Shaid#1203

Progression: T14 4/6N, T13 8/8H (3/14/12), T12 7/7H (10/12/11), Server First etc. For the last 2+ years CD has been one of the best (frequently the #1) 2-night raiding guilds in the US. Our heroic kills range from top 200 to top 50 US 10+25 man combined rankings.

Hello,

Completely Different was designed with one goal in mind; to provide ex top players a place to still enjoy that level of play now that they are no longer able to dedicate dozens of hours a week to raiding. Our guild consists of those ex top raiders (Vigil, Death and Taxes, Cuties Only, Drama, Flavor Country, Vodka, Premonition, Enigma, etc.) whose lives are now filled with other commitments but find it frustrating to play at the level of most guilds that raid these types of hours. This group achieves it's success because while it may take a ton of work to get to the level needed to compete for top world kills, it doesn't take much after that to maintain your ability to perform at that level.

CD is a long standing 4+ year old guild, some of our members have been on this server and playing together for well over seven years now I guess. We have chosen to focus on ten mans in Cata and on into Mists because they have proven to not only be difficult but we also feel that they stress the importance of individual performance and accountability more than their larger counterpart. It is important to note that while we do raid a relaxed schedule these applicants are expected to keep nearly 100% attendance (the occasional week long vacation is fine as is anything that occurs rarely enough and with enough warning to allow us to find a sub).

Aside from being a good personality fit for our group we are looking for two main qualities in our raiders. The first is straight forward and that is the ability to learn quickly and from available sources before we even pull. In order to succeed in an 8 hour raid week this quality cannot be stressed enough. The second is the ability to make 50-100+ pulls w/o making a mistake. With our limited time spent in game each week we need to minimize the amount of time spent on the execution phase of learning a fight, this boils down to having players who can execute a pull perfectly after learning the basics of a fight on the first 5-10 pulls.

If you find you have any questions please contact either Shaidar (in game, on our forums, or at the listed email at the top) or any other member online in game.

Cheers,
-Shaidar, GM and RL of Completely Different.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Not sure how set in stone your raid times are, but we need a healer, so I'd like to direct you to my recruiting post.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6794031371?page=1#6
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hey Valkryia, happy thanksgiving!

Infernal Affairs on Moonrunner Alliance is looking for a few healers for our upcoming 25 man raiding in MoP. We are a well established guild that took a break from 25s for Cataclysm and are now looking for a few great players for some relatively casual raiding.

Our times are 7 - 11 PST (10-1 EST) Monday, Tuesday and Thursday (12 hour raid week). If this sounds interesting please contact me (Xun#1124) or our recruitment officer (Xaisis#1438) via in-game battle tag!

Have a nice day, thanks for looking!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Sinn .. You might be exactly what I'm looking for. I'll be in touch.

Tempisinataa - I will talk to you tonight perhaps. I am wondering however how the 25 man will go on your low pop server in todays climate.
Edited by Valkryia on 10/7/2012 11:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Greetings! I'm Denorian of Origin on server Moon Guard! We're a 10 man progression guild that runs three separate groups every week. While we strive for server first, we're a relaxed friendly fun guild that offers much. Since the release of MoP, Our guild has achieved several "Server Firsts" and we are always striving to improve ourselves and each other.

Currently our third progression group is seeking a monk/shaman/paladin healer. We begin raiding the 19th. Our raid times are as followed:: raid times fri and sat will be 7pm-10pm cst (8pm-11pm est) and sun day will be 10pm to 1am cst (11pm-2am est)

If this is something that interests you, please feel free to speak with me via game mail, whisper, or at our website Originmoonguarg.guildlaunch.com

Thanks for your time!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
bump
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Hoping to get back to a few of you today. Lucky for us there is no rolling resets today!
Reply Quote
91 Worgen Rogue
Class needs as of 10/8/2012:

We have High/Low needs for the following classes:

All are welcome to apply at the moment.

Because we recruit for the long term, we want players to apply on characters they enjoy playing most, not ones that temporarily fit our biggest needs.

Despite what our class needs may indicate, we always welcome all classes to apply or at least inquire if you think you might be a fit. We will always consider the most skilled, seasoned, knowledgeable players regardless of need, and often times needs can be filled in more ways than one so don't hesitate to ask.

Guild: <Dawn Eternal>
Faction: Alliance
Server/timezone: US-Cenarius (PvE), Pacific Time (PST)
Raid hours: Tues/Wed/Mon 6:30 - 10:30 PST
Type: 25 man raiding
Level: 25

Who we are:

* Dawn Eternal was founded in December 2004 (~3 weeks after WoW's release) with a focus on raiding endgame content and having fun.
* We value self-improvement and teamwork.
* We always recruit for the long term. We have the feel of a close community / family. We have a rank for full members to invite RL family & friends, and full members are allowed to keep the tag even if they can no longer raid.
* Our application period is not as short as most - we work with our apps to help them improve, and we value their attitudes, dedication, knowledge, and potential more than their gear, experience, or class.
* We run a very calm and comfortable raiding environment - "chill" - we prefer to use tells and channels to adjust and fix problems, rather than yell or openly chastise in Vent.
* Max guild level.

If you have the high playtime, skill, and desire to raid at high levels, and yet want to be with a very guild-oriented, stable group that has been around for years, we may be the guild for you.

Raid hours, attendance, and loot:

* We currently raid 3 nights: Tues/Wed/Mon; with the option of Thurs/Sun. Fri/Sat are always off nights. App invites happen around 6:30pm PST with members able to join a bit earlier. We go until 10:30pm PST and rarely go later.
* We ask applicants to commit at least 80% attendance to so they can be effectively evaluated. We are looking for people who can commit to this schedule in the long term for the entirety of the raid.
* We occasionally run member organized 10mans and achievement runs on non-raid nights.
* Loot in the 25-man's is distributed through a modified zero-sum DKP. Applicants immediately start earning dkp as soon as they start showing up for raid and dkp is retained through rank promotions.

Progression:

A good site for raid progression is:

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/cenarius/Dawn+Eternal

The server:

Cenarius is one of the original Pacific-coast PvE servers, part of the Whirlwind battlegroup, and has majority alliance population although the horde have some very good raiding guilds as well. Naturally, there are a vast number of raiding alliance guilds on Cenarius, making it the ideal home if you are an alliance focused on raiding. Cenarius is home to Thott of Afterlife and was at one point home to Ciderhelm of Eventide and the penny arcade guys. It was the second US server to unlock all of sunwell. Even if we aren't the guild for you, your transfer wouldn't be for naught as there are many other competitive guilds on the server.

How to apply:

Follow the stickied instructions in our recruitment forum:

Mention: Deaglerk if you applying cause of this post

• http://dawneternal.failbear.com/viewforum.php?f=5

or use http://www.dawn-eternal.com and go to the forum from the menu link.

If you have any questions or concerns, or simply want more information, contact Dae, Paragon, and Deaglerk or message any DE member and ask for an officer (we often play alts when it's not raid hours). We are also available via private message on our forums.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Need 2 healers for our AM raid group.

Looking for Shaman, monk or Priest.
Off specs are a plus.

Raid group looking to start raiding this week! So if you're interested in a raid spot please contact me ASAP.

Raid Schedule:
Wednesday & Thursday
8:30 AM - 11:00 AM (CST)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
still interested in chatting if you are?

rag1807@yahoo.com is my real id
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]