Blizzard: A fair proposal.

14 Orc Hunter
Please let everyone who has a level 90 monk have a free class change. That is the least you could to reimburse us for the time spent leveling a crippled half-class.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
Introducing $25 class change
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
How is that fair ? Want to play a different class then roll a different class. Don't expect free stuff cause you suck.
Reply Quote
81 Pandaren Monk
I love to play monk.
I believe you must be junk.
You should reroll mage.

/haiku
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
I love to play monk.
You should reroll mage.

/haiku

Sup Zer0.

Monk's will be buffed in 5.1/5.2 if you can wait it out. Otherwise just tank. BM tank is fun.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
assumption of risk
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Monk
I love to play monk.
You should reroll mage.

/haiku

Lol

Just don't come back after the next few patches pls.
Reply Quote
14 Orc Hunter
10/06/2012 04:31 PMPosted by Somaliu
How is that fair ? Want to play a different class then roll a different class. Don't expect free stuff cause you suck.

I'm assuming you don't PvP, and aren't a competitive player.

Good for you, care bear. Not everyone plays this game for the pretty colors.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
All the ones who post comments like that are on monks who aren't 90 yet......the game STARTS at 90, leveling is nothing.

Stop making comments on balance when you haven't even played the game yet.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
10/06/2012 10:23 PMPosted by Corten

These forums would be a lot more fun if PvP didn't exist. I love PvP, but for the love of all that is good in this world (...of Warcraft), it causes more crying and pitching of fits than anything else in this game combined.

Monks are fun, and while they might not be great in PvP, it was mostly on purpose. They were not going to have a repeat of Season 5. Hang on, let a few weeks of the season play out and let Blizzard see what needs to be done.
Edited by Chuin on 10/7/2012 7:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
All the ones who post comments like that are on monks who aren't 90 yet......the game STARTS at 90, leveling is nothing.

Stop making comments on balance when you haven't even played the game yet.

As opposed to the lvl 14 OP? I understand where you're coming from but if it's that bad just take your old main to 90...
Edited by Kanzentai on 10/7/2012 7:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
My monk is pretty badass. As DPS and Tank. :|
Reply Quote
14 Orc Hunter
Looks like we have a bunch of PvE care bears who are happy with their monks playing against the same bosses over and over again using the same skills and rotations while eating their candy bars sitting on bean bag chairs wearing snuggies.

In PvP the game isn't that simple. WW Monks are horrible in PvP.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Looks like we have a bunch of PvE care bears who are happy with their monks playing against the same bosses over and over again using the same skills and rotations while eating their candy bars sitting on bean bag chairs wearing snuggies.

Your ad hominem attack against PvE'ers shows lack of good debating skills. Your original post said zero about PvP or PvE. Perhaps you should stop and think for a minute before you post, re-read what you wrote and then hit submit.

Make coherent arguments, not baseline requests and obscure statements.

Oh, and I have seen a lot of the pro PvPer's pictures. They are not 6'4" 225 pound he-men riding around in Ferrari's and going to all the parties. They are normal people, just like you and me.
Reply Quote
78 Pandaren Monk

Good for you, care bear. Not everyone plays this game for the pretty colors.

...lol...the irony in chastising someone for not being a competitive player,
yet not wanting to level another character because they can't be bothered
working harder in the same game....lol

I see what you did there.

that competitive player line kills me...
Reply Quote
14 Orc Hunter

Your ad hominem attack against PvE'ers shows lack of good debating skills. Your original post said zero about PvP or PvE. Perhaps you should stop and think for a minute before you post, re-read what you wrote and then hit submit.

Make coherent arguments, not baseline requests and obscure statements.

Oh, and I have seen a lot of the pro PvPer's pictures. They are not 6'4" 225 pound he-men riding around in Ferrari's and going to all the parties. They are normal people, just like you and me.

This post contributes literally nothing to the discussion.

"WW Monks are horrible in PvP" is not an obscure statement. It is a generalization, and an accurate one at that. Your clear inability to extrapolate other people's generalizations shows a lack of intelligence.

Before you post again I suggest you stop and think for a minute about whether you're making a contribution or just ranting about someone insulting your estrogen-filled play style.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
Haven't tried arenas yet but in bgs with 1200 resil I manage to get a really good k/d ratio usually...If nothing else I can break even.

No one can deny the power of FoF>silence>RSK on a healer. If you get a couple crits it's gg on anyone. And if that doesn't work who the hell is going to catch you? Go los and heal until FoF is off cd and try again.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
This post contributes literally nothing to the discussion.

"WW Monks are horrible in PvP" is not an obscure statement. It is a generalization, and an accurate one at that. Your clear inability to extrapolate other people's generalizations shows a lack of intelligence.

Before you post again I suggest you stop and think for a minute about whether you're making a contribution or just ranting about someone insulting your estrogen-filled play style.

I agree that my post had nothing to do with the topic. But your original post said nothing other than "I want a free reroll". It is hard to extrapolate from that Pve, PvP or just plain "this class is boring."

Later on you started in on PvP and calling people carebears. I find such generalities to be baseless and weak. Also, you will attract far more flies with honey than with vinegar.

And I will admit my intelligence is not all that and a bag of chips.

And as for my estrogen levels, they are rather low being a male of the species. However, because I turn 43 at the end of the month, my testosterone levels are not near what they used to be, either. But that is life.

May you find what you are looking for.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Butthurt PVPer acts like a douche, story at 11! This just in! Said PVPer thinks insulting PVE players makes him manly, but is forever alone? More on this as it develops!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]