Player becomes Blizzard President for a week

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
That....

Was....

Quite possibly the greatest thing I have ever seen in my entire life.

THIS THREAD NEEDS MORE DRAGONS!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
So you're saying even some of the best players in the game aren't informed enough to change a few things for the better or might, at the very least, bring a new fresh prospective into the office?

Maybe bring light to a few issues that have been unaddressed on the forums?

Issues on the forums are best left unaddressed. The ideas that float through here (YOURS IS A GOOD EXAMPLE) are so stupid they cause cancer.

Most of the things I read on the forums are actually great ideas! Some aren't, and mine not be one of them, but from where I stand my idea was more of an attempt to enjoy a discussion re ways to implement some changes that more players would find enjoyable.

Idk if you've checked out the atvi stock lately, but clearly things arent going too well in the section of the company, comparatively.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
10/06/2012 05:54 PMPosted by Skinlesscorp
Oh, someone did for me.

Your welcome. ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Lopsydaisy 2012.
Reply Quote
I'd ban the account of anyone that's ever made a forum post about making Vanilla/TBC servers.
Reply Quote
10/06/2012 05:50 PMPosted by Alelsa
I'm reminded of a line from the Discworld novels, where Lord Vetinari (the tyrant ruler of Ankh-Morpork) points out that a nearby town implemented democracy, just to have everyone vote to no longer pay taxes.

...now I want to have Death from Discworld to be in-game, good going.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
10/06/2012 06:05 PMPosted by Aluium
I'm reminded of a line from the Discworld novels, where Lord Vetinari (the tyrant ruler of Ankh-Morpork) points out that a nearby town implemented democracy, just to have everyone vote to no longer pay taxes.

Ohgodyes, next time you die instead of the spirit healer you get...

YES?

OH, ITS YOU.

YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE YET. GO, SHOO.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
10/06/2012 05:51 PMPosted by Tyfin

^This, unfortunately.

Also, I believe some of the devs, and definitely the mods do in fact play the game.

Should also be noted that a lot of things have changed for the better, they just haven't changed to suit your personal opinion.

That's not entirely true, but thank you for attempting to s peak on my behalf.

No, that is entirely true. Your opinion is that WoW has changed for the worse, as stated i your first post. At the very least you are saying they are bad now, and have always been bad.

My opinion is that things have gotten better, and I like them.

That's how opinions work.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Mage
10/06/2012 06:19 PMPosted by Alelsa

Ohgodyes, next time you die instead of the spirit healer you get...

YES?

OH, ITS YOU.

YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE YET. GO, SHOO.

That would be epic.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I get the feeling sometimes that the people who create the game don't actually play, because if they did, don't you think a lot of things would change for the better?

Imo Blizzard should allow a player, voted in by his peers, the opportunity to make a days worth of decisions to he improve the game from a players perspective, in place of what you business type folks make for us everyday.

Would be a great pub stunt and in the same breath, a few key issues might be resolved that current high ranking CE's at Blizz currently overlook.

Participants would be able to post a small petition and voting could take place on the forums.

Thought?

Yes they play WOW. No players should never be allowed to vote for any changes. Only a very small percentage of players will ever visit the forums. And even fewer will make visiting the forums a habit.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
I get the feeling sometimes that the people who create the game don't actually play, because if they did, don't you think a lot of things would change for the better?

Imo Blizzard should allow a player, voted in by his peers, the opportunity to make a days worth of decisions to he improve the game from a players perspective, in place of what you business type folks make for us everyday.

Would be a great pub stunt and in the same breath, a few key issues might be resolved that current high ranking CE's at Blizz currently overlook.

Participants would be able to post a small petition and voting could take place on the forums.

Thought?

Nothing remotely close to good would come of this if it was even a possibility.

But congratulations on posting something that likely made everyone at Blizzard chuckle.
Reply Quote
"Let the fans take over. They always say they have the best ideas."

"DRAGONS! LOADS OF DRAGONS ALL OVER THE PLACE!"
Reply Quote
65 Blood Elf Hunter
lol. I could imagine the grief from that, would be funny.

"This week alliance only have 100 hp max when in a BG or Arena.. FOR THE HORDE!"
"Hunter can duel wield bows and rifles!"
"Pallies get 200% damage to enemies while bubbled, bubble last 5 minutes."
"Just type where you want to go. /Org.. POOF, in org. /SW.. POOF, in sw."
"New /Console Style cheat codes implemented."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]