[H] 2.3k+ Duelist Warrior LF arena/rbg

90 Orc Warrior
Some of you might know me as I've been on blackrock for over 5 years, have had experience in 2100 2v2 2355 3v3 2k 5v5.
Here is a link to my achievements; http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackrock/Jaedek/achievement#95:165
Note- the date on my duelist is bugged I achieved that title in season 3 as warrior/druid.
Open to run anything, currently running mage/war for cq points/screw around; nothing serious.

Please send me in game mail or whisper me in game
Reply Quote
29 Draenei Hunter
The date on your duelist isn't bugged. There weren't Achieves during s3/most of S4. It wasn't retroactive.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
10/07/2012 01:25 AMPosted by Phatshøtz
The date on your duelist isn't bugged. There weren't Achieves during s3/most of S4. It wasn't retroactive.

Riddle me this smart guy, why did I achieve duelist on a day when titles were not rewarded from the season.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
No. I've been on blackrock horde since 06'
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
10/07/2012 01:50 AMPosted by Jaedek

Riddle me this smart guy, why did I achieve duelist on a day when titles were not rewarded from the season.

even if that were the case he is not wrong those achievements were not retroactive
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I understand that, and cannot explain in the least why/how. But if you take a look, most of my arena achievements are recent besides titles. They are from s1-4, as I played a hunter in wotlk and quit mid way until a month before mop. I understand there's a lot of obvious facts behind how it works, but im a rare case lol.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]