Hunters and their Moses Call

85 Night Elf Hunter
Alright which hunter developer at Blizzard Inc. thought it would be a good idea to give hunters the ability to call all of Moses' Arc.
This is just silly, and I know all of you hunters know it's silly. I was doing arenas with a friend today and a hunter/ret paladin killed him within half of a 4 second stun.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
It took the hunter/ret team that long to kill your friend? Unimpressed.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
Thread title made me lol. 10/10
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
10/07/2012 01:23 AMPosted by Nurb
Thread title made me lol. 10/10

Also Noah was the dude with the ark, not Moses. Moses was the guy with telekinesis who made water part or something.
Edited by Calmai on 10/7/2012 1:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Moses, Noah, and This Other Dude is a great name for Beast Cleave. Furthermore, I'd like to officially request that Stampede's name and tooltip be changed to the following:

Noah's Arc
Instant, Arena-wide Range, 5 min cooldown
  • Summons the biblical hero Noah and his famous arc through the pipeworks of the Dalaran Arena*, releasing four randy beasts of burden from its depths to dismember your target for 20 seconds. Your pets deal 175% of their normal damage and gain the ability to summon their own litter of equally-powerful offspring when summoned this way.

*Stampede does not require the Dalaran Arena to be effective. Also does not require you to be in an arena to be effective. Stampede does not require you to own more than one pet, nor to know the story of Noah and the Arc to be cast (although you may hurt his feelings if you don't). Offer not valid in all areas. Please check with your doctor before using.

• At least then it would be less misleading.
    Edited by Strelok on 10/7/2012 2:29 AM PDT
    Reply Quote
    100 Blood Elf Hunter
    Moses, Noah, and This Other Dude is a great name for Beast Cleave. Furthermore, I'd like to officially request that Stampede's name and tooltip be changed to the following:

Noah's Arc
  • Summons the biblical hero Noah and his famous arc through the pipeworks of the Dalaran Arena*, releasing four randy beasts of burden from its depths to dismember your target for 20 seconds. Your pets deal 175% of their normal damage and gain the ability to summon their own litter of equally-powerful offspring when summoned this way.

*Stampede does not require the Dalaran Arena to be effective. Also does not require you to be in an arena to be effective. Stampede does not require you to own more than one pet, nor to know the story of Noah and the Arc to be cast (although you may hurt his feelings if you don't). Offer not valid in all areas. Please check with your doctor before using.

This guy wins.
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Hunter
    10/07/2012 01:51 AMPosted by Calmai
    Also Noah was the dude with the ark, not Moses

^^^^ correct

10/07/2012 01:51 AMPosted by Calmai
    Moses was the guy with telekinesis who made water part or something

just to be a stickler for detail. It wasn't telekinesis. He simply used his staff on the water, and the Most High did the rest to part the waters. He also used his staff to get water from a rock.

Sorry, I couldn't let this thread go by without putting my 2 bobs in.

And with regards to the original thread - I love stampede. I love nuking some horde with this ability. Man I hope it doesn't get nerfed! Please Bliz - leave as is.
    Reply Quote
    90 Dwarf Hunter

Sorry, I couldn't let this thread go by without putting my 2 bobs in.

i read that as 2 boobs in :(
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Hunter

Noah's Arc

Get this man an interwebs! i LOL'D so hard this entire thread my eyes are watering
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Hunter

Noah's Arc

Noah's Arc would be a segment of storyline that focuses on Noah, right? Or maybe it is a part of a circle or other curve?
    Reply Quote
    90 Troll Hunter
    10/08/2012 12:08 AMPosted by Steam
    i read that as 2 boobs in :(

this.
    I also read the thread title as Mooses Call at first. I WANT MY MOOSE!!!
    Reply Quote
    73 Worgen Druid
    Actually both Moses and Noah had arks

Noah (the ark with the animals)

Moses (the ark of the covenant) which held the 10 commandments, Aaron's staff that budded, and a golden pot with mana in it ( not the energy source used by druids, mages, priests etc...) but the bread that fell from heaven that God provided as food for the Israelites on their 40 year wanderings in the desert before being allowed to enter the promised land.

That concludes todays sunday school lesson.
    Edited by Ashlea on 10/8/2012 2:25 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Hunter
    Actually both Moses and Noah had arks

Noah (the ark with the animals)

Moses (the ark of the covenant) which held the 10 commandments, Aaron's staff that budded, and a golden pot with mana in it ( not the energy source used by druids, mages, priests etc...) but the bread that fell from heaven that God provided as food for the Israelites on their 40 year wanderings in the desert before being allowed to enter the promised land.

That concludes todays sunday school lesson.

That type is generally spelled manna.
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Hunter

Noah's Arc

I love you so much, why can't we have more people like you in these threads, never laughed harder in my life, especially at
    10/07/2012 02:27 AMPosted by Strelok
    summon their own litter of equally-powerful offspring when summoned this way
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Hunter
    I also read that as "Moose's Call" and wondered why I had not heard of that spell. My only issue with Stampede is the acting like the old days when you could put your pets on aggro and they would attack anything...after the thing you called them for is dead and they pull all of the trash around, then disappear leaving your group to be upset at you. Perhaps, I've just been using it at inappropriate times. I'm still learning how to work everything.
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Hunter
    Maybe Moses should show up to part the sea of salty tears the forums are flooded with lately.

J/K I'm trolling because that's my race. I don't pvp much.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]