The Two Trolls of Arena

90 Human Death Knight
I present you the two best trolls of Arena. These two - Boomkin and a Protection Warrior.

Dismantle - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Dismantle/advanced
Starsz- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Starsz/advanced

/slow sarcastic claps. You two went full moron, I ain't even mad. Just waited the match to end for a draw. Anyway, if any of you guys face this two trolls, have a nice laugh, because unless you're dual DPS, these two trolls go "pro".

As a single DPS, you can't kill the Prot, he just self heals, he goes down, Boomkin comes out hiding and OP heals come to the rescue! Go on the Boomkin, Prot snares you, stuns you like there's no tomorrow. Boomkin shapeshifts, out of combat goes into hiding as Prot makes it impossible for you to catch up. Considering these two brainless trolls, granted they have some IQ.

Just puttin' your names up here.
Edited by Raskreia on 10/7/2012 1:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
"aint even mad" and yet you go out of your way to make a post and even include their profile links.

seems legit.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
"aint even mad" and yet you go out of your way to make a post and even include their profile links.

seems legit.

Indeed it does, just putting their names up here. But why would you agree when someone is saying about your guild mate.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

seems legit.

Indeed it does, just putting their names up here. But why would you agree when someone is saying about your guild mate.

Obviously you don't understand the term "seems legit"
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

Obviously you don't understand the term "seems legit"

Obviously you don't understand what's sarcasm.
Reply Quote
10/07/2012 01:42 AMPosted by Raskreia
Considering these two brainless trolls, granted they have some IQ.

wat
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Angry nerds, god bless them.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
lol.....mad
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage

Obviously sarcasm doesn't translate well over the internet. Tell me what part of that sentence was sarcasm?
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
Raskreia there is a League of Legends tournament going on right now. That game is super easy you might like it more than this one.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
2v2
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
BTW I love that you're complaining about not being able to kill the prot when you're a blood dk.
Reply Quote
those are taurens not trolls
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
gg dismantle and i ran this last season lawl
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
lol I played with dismantle as an ele sham. trust me he doesn't need another, I would die in seconds because this was before we had any gear. and He just jumped around like a tard dancing and !@#$. PROT wars are dumb.funny as hell though man.
Reply Quote
I just posted this on reddit. Might as well copypasta for my guildmates.

http://i.imgur.com/BfwQu.gif
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
http://cantcode.com/hiphopexperiment/
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Thanks for keeping them busy so I can level!
<3 We may not always like our moo op but they are our moo!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]