Shadow Priest PVE

90 Blood Elf Priest
I know there's likely a million of these threads I'm just to lazy to look....

Anyone else having issues pulling decent DPS? I thought it was just a gear issue myself but after a few heroics I'm starting to wonder if its gear or just blizz's lack of attention to shadow priests.

Even in one of the dungeons I was in I apologized for my DPS as I was barely above the tank numbers wise. I had said it was only my second heroic (which it was) and the tank commented.

"It's ok your a shadow priest, I understand."

S-priest has always been my favorite DPS class, I'd hate to see this change. Anyone have tips? I've been using http://howtopriest.com but wondering if anyone else has a site they use?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
H2P is the place to be. Haven't really noticed DPS issues for anyone.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
My Mind Sear used to tick for 11-12k a pop. I noticed today in heroics it ticks for 4-5k

Was this some kind of nerf?

Admittedly I usually heal but my DPS has taken a large dip downward in the past couple of days.
Reply Quote
Use ur last tier talents wisely.
Pulling 100-200k on trash, 60-100k on bosses.
Armory : trytofail - shadowmoon
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
Assuming your rotation is correct
You need to reforge for more haste
Tanks DPS is always high in dungeons because of the vengance they get
Shadow Priests are great atm
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Decent single target.
Good cleave.
Bad aoe.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
AoE is fine aslong as you tab dot. Stay at max distance for Halo and dot everything. Not the best, but it is half decent
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
I'm doing quite nicely.
Only class I struggle to compete with is a warrior or a DK when there's a boss and adds. My mind sear is worthless and the adds don't have enough health for dots.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]