blood dk tanking to op

90 Human Death Knight
i havent bothered looking at the stat priority tanking threads this expac,and the moment i jumped into heroics with greens i saw how overpowered the blood spec is now. i mean i had runs where the healer just put me on followed and had conversations with the dps.

and the damage is just amazing,125k dps against 8 mobs. insane
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Mage
is not dk tanking that is op, it's the heroics that are too easy. Blizzard didn't want ppl complaining about heroics being to hard like it happened on cata.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
its not dk tanks its that the heroics are retard proof easy.

all tanks are pulling that kind of damage with vengeance mechanics as well.

we are fine nothing to see here
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight

could not agree more were fine!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Why is it that when a dk is doing great tanking, damage, etc we are called OP? Everytime someone starts crying Blood Dk OP, Frost Dk OP, Unholy Dk OP, some !@#$%^ starts screaming for a nerf of our abilities, when the nerfed vengeance for pvp due to the crying -*!@#ing and moaning, yet the Dk's persisted, most times its not a matter of OP, its the fact that most DK's work at their skills and prevail, most times i think the criers are the toons being rolled by a well played class: for the most part Blood DK Hard to kill, flag carriers, good to let opponents beat on while others capture the flags, Frost; Glass Cannons, unreal dps, with a few heals tossed in, monsters in pvp, Unholy same as Frost just a bit more survivability, but my major $%^-* is STOP CRYING ABOUT BEING OP!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
One thing that I find very frustrating is when a non-tank Leeroys out into a mob and tries act like a tank. I am learning that there is such a thing as edicate, and jumping out of your role is certainly not proper edicate.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
LMAO I have had people leave the raid group because my blood DK is getting too much DPS...I agree, Stop Crying! the problem is that people don't know how to take their roles seriously and there are definately too many ego's. I take this gameplay very seriously, because I pay to play. But seriously, this is a game, and I am out to have fun while doing it!!!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
10/07/2012 11:42 AMPosted by Dredlordrahl
because I pay to play. But seriously, this is a game, and I am out to have fun while doing it!!!
well said.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I have a lvl 90 Ilvl 464 prot pally and a this blood dk tank @ Ilvl 434ish. Blood dk's are ridiculously OP atm. Self heals and tools for every situtation, spell mitigation, 2min ghoul sacrifice is pretty darn close to LOH for pallys. Pop army for silly dps who pull mobs and a free 20 seconds of relief when SHTF moments.. For any situation the DK has a response to it. Self healing is a joke and I've even gotten up to a 160k physical absorbtion sheild LOL. Yea but in comparison I had to share my experiences, either buff other tank classes or nerf this one, For now the Blood Dk is my tank of choice!.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
10/07/2012 12:56 PMPosted by Hellrezzor
I have a lvl 90 Ilvl 464 prot pally and a this blood dk tank @ Ilvl 434ish. Blood dk's are ridiculously OP atm. Self heals and tools for every situtation, spell mitigation, 2min ghoul sacrifice is pretty darn close to LOH for pallys. Pop army for silly dps who pull mobs and a free 20 seconds of relief when SHTF moments.. For any situation the DK has a response to it. Self healing is a joke and I've even gotten up to a 160k physical absorbtion sheild LOL. Yea but in comparison I had to share my experiences, either buff other tank classes or nerf this one, For now the Blood Dk is my tank of choice!.

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]