Im in the mood...

90 Troll Mage
for some drama...[IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/k3lvr.jpg[/IMG]

grow up son...life is too short to get mad over a rare spawn

dammit man...link no good...no drama for me :(
Edited by Haylana on 10/7/2012 2:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
heres your drama LAWL YOU TOOK XCRIT and he died go figure bads will always be bads...lets hope he isnt pulling 1/2 of what every one in your raids dps is tbh cause in cata he was...shaman must be hard to play or something...dat legendary staff quest so hard brah
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
10/13/2012 11:55 AMPosted by Obbi
heres your drama LAWL YOU TOOK XCRIT and he died go figure bads will always be bads...lets hope he isnt pulling 1/2 of what every one in your raids dps is tbh cause in cata he was...shaman must be hard to play or something...dat legendary staff quest so hard brah

Do you like miss us or something? You seem to always come to these forums...
Edited by Jujubiju on 10/16/2012 9:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
i only miss you twil lol
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
I think I ran in to this guy's Alliance toon. Little mage bit off more than he could chew and got the dead, so it was my turn. I was much more successful than he at killing the rare. This displeased him greatly and resulted in many angry whispers. I lol'd.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
i dont have an alliance toon..they have cooties...gg chump
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
Pfft, not you, the guy who yelled at you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]