90 Orc Warlock
A demo lock without meta is useless.

Cry please.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
apo is gay
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
I'm gonna go on a wild guess and say they are all friends, prolly on an RBG or Arena team together on Aqo's and Deflex's mains, and they just brutally lost to a warlock, and have decided to team up on the forums.

Yup.
Reply Quote
wrong guess no friendship there
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
'm gonna go on a wild guess and say they are all friends, prolly on an RBG or Arena team together on Aqo's and Deflex's mains, and they just brutally lost to a warlock, and have decided to team up on the forums.

Yup.

They are trying to mask how op ret paladins are by smearing us :( (you're pretty dead on)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Uh... Demo locks are far from OP. It's hard to do ANY damage outside of demon form.. meaning you have to survive the first minute or so to build up before you can even go into that form anyways.
Reply Quote
I'm gonna go on a wild guess and say they are all friends, prolly on an RBG or Arena team together on Aqo's and Deflex's mains, and they just brutally lost to a warlock, and have decided to team up on the forums.

Yup.

i would put my money on 1 person's alts
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage

Yup.

i would put my money on 1 person's alts

If you ignore one the other two don't get muted so I'd wager not; but they're all from Windrunner so the chance that they're friends is fairly good.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
2 TBC geared 70's that suggest end-game raiding/pvp in TBC...preceded by a 90 pally. lemme guess, loved the priest and rogue in TBC, but mained the pally when the wotlk patch hit and ret became stupidly powerful in wotlk?

a wild FOTM player has been spotted.
Edited by Tehrotz on 10/7/2012 10:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]