Hunter's Can't use Melee Weapons..

Why are they still needing on everything that can. Melee weapons. Cloth, int leather, int mail, plate. I wanted to say something catchy here but i'm not in the mood.

Here is how i see hunters now. http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/cat-saturday-18.jpg?w=1016&h=782
Edited by Prasios on 10/7/2012 6:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Because they are hunters.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
A mage stole a 463 spirit staff from me and then d/e'd it in front of me. It's not just hunters that ninja things >.>
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Hunter my !@#$. I'm seeing everyone rolling need on anything that pops up that they CAN roll need on. It's weird.
Reply Quote
10/07/2012 04:41 PMPosted by Imroddy

I don't need everything yet they left the ability to use melee weapons in the book which.. is kind of half assed coding in my opinion. If your gonna do something to a class you better finish it.
Reply Quote
13 Troll Mage
If a person tells you that the DE'd it report them. Blizzard has banned people before for doing that for "Griefing."
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
If you can't beat them... join them..
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter
Technically hunters CAN use melee weapons, they just aren't good for them.

But really, every class needs on things they don't need, you just tend to ignore it more when it's not a hunter doing it.

Edit: and @Hooyu - the reason they left hunters able to use melee weapons is so that hunters can still equip things like Lok'Delar and Thunderfury that they earned a long time ago for decorative purposes. Because many many hunters asked them to. Initially when they changed it hunters couldn't use melee weapons at all, and people complained, rightfully, that they wanted to still be able to equip these things they earned to show off.
Edited by Eleshakai on 10/7/2012 4:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
I've lost a many of items, so it's not just Hunters..
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
10/07/2012 04:41 PMPosted by Imroddy

I have had a pally ninja things off me, and also I have seen priests need on plate gear. This is a bug and should have been hotfixed ages ago.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
10/07/2012 04:44 PMPosted by Hooyuwamekil

I don't need everything yet they left the ability to use melee weapons in the book which.. is kind of half assed coding in my opinion. If your gonna do something to a class you better finish it.

Uh... honestly, i love that I could still equip a melee weapon on my Hunter.

For RP reasons.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]