How long is the panda starting zone?

Hey everyone. After thought, I've decided to roll a mage to main in MoP. I would like to play as a panda, but am skeptical about it, because I know you can't use heirlooms in the starting zone, which I am worried will take a toll on my leveling time. How long did it take you guys to leave the panda starting zone and get to the looms? Many thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
It took me about 2 hours. You should be done with the zone by 11-12. :p
Edited by Novalas on 10/7/2012 5:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
5 Gnome Mage
2 hours about. It's long for a starting zone, but it's one of the most enjoyable imo.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
You're posting on a panda monk already.
Reply Quote
91 Dwarf Warrior
I'm willing to bet that some of those quests are kinda fun and the heirlooms will add bonus experience, making you feel compelled to skip some of those quests and therefore making the questing process less-than-ideal.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
If you run around, look at stuff, go exploring, take screenshots, and generally play the game, about 4-5 hours is more realistic. And there's a -lot- to see imo. But it doesn't seem that long at all.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
10/07/2012 05:27 PMPosted by Noxxic
You're posting on a panda monk already.
Reply Quote
63 Goblin Death Knight
uh yah i think he know that fail>.<
Reply Quote
WOW....
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
Necro is bad, m'kay.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Whats with the old thread necro's
Edited by Radshift on 10/20/2014 12:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]