Raid Locations

90 Undead Warlock
How does one find out where a raid is located? I was raiding last night and it occurred to me that if I had not been told where a raid was I wouldn't have a clue where to go.

I've looked it up on google and I haven't found anything on this subject so I'm assuming there isn't one or I'm just a total noob.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I find it pretty amusing that when a group comes forth to do MC, half the people don't know how to get there
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I just stumble across them while leveling. Or try and guess where it's located by using the raids name.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Just google "wow entrance to <x>"...

Or use wowpedia.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Wowhead. You can find all the raid entrances there. And sometimes, its labeled on the map.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I could list them all......
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
It really should be info that is included in the in-game dungeon/raid journal. Contrary to some of the above posts, Google searches, Wowpedia and Wowhead do not always tell you exactly where theentrance is. It may tell you what zone it is in and occasionally, if you read some of the comments, someone might mention what the X, Y coord. are, but most the times, you are left hunting and searching around the whole zone.

It would be nice if the random queue dropped you right outside the entrance to the dungeon so you can at least pull up a map of the zone.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
You come across the entrances to nearly every dungeon/raid while questing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]