WTS BUNNEH

90 Orc Hunter
wts darkmoon rabbit...someone needs to buy this damn bunneh or im gonna stomp its little brains out. serious pet collectors plz find me in game. i do have the bunneh and i reeeally want to unload this thing. can sell ally side if need be. 95k obo.
Reply Quote
I'm Barack Obama, and I approve this message.
Reply Quote
Threats of violence are taken seriously here at Blizzard.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
the only way to ensure the saftey of the bunneh is to purchase it. until then the fat little bastards days will be an endless torrent of pain and various levels of beastiality. BUY THE BUNNY !
Edited by Vahlkano on 10/11/2012 11:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Now listin here kano, stop posting on forums and start farming my darkmoon card.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
is there nobody left on this realm that has money...ffs...BUY THE BUNNY, if ur into the pet thnig this is a very rare totaly badass bunneh...u need this rabbit. really im subjecting it to all kinds of horrific things..soooo save the bunneh now.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
bah..nuthin is selling the ah is a total wasteland of derp. gems get undercutt every minute panthers are selling like coldcakes. its great to see so many people back that have left over the years ...but there seems to be a large portion of people that either need gold soo bad they dont mind jumping over a dollar to get a nickle or they are just stupid. im all for free trade and fair prices. but at this rate we will all be broke !@# ho's.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Lmao you still have that bunny poor poor kano one day you will find it a good home!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
ahh 95k seems a little to much how about 94k gold 99 silver and 99 copper?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I hear rabbit stew is lovely.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]