Ink Trader Exchange Change

(Locked)

85 Night Elf Mage
Why has it been delayed? How long? A few hours? A week? A month? I'm sure this wasn't done on purpose but the communication has been lacking (I don't blame you Nethaera as I realize you are doing your best.)
85 Dwarf Rogue
Hey Neth,

It might help others to know what type of time frame we're looking at for overall resolution. I'm sure you've heard something, but are we looking at this wasn't supposed to have been announced or it was just left out of maintenance on accident.

Thanks for your communications.
100 Troll Druid
Im sure they are not doing nothing... More like they're still counting their BILLIONS that theyve made so far this expansion.
90 Undead Warlock
I demand riot points for this.
90 Night Elf Druid
Hey Neth,

It might help others to know what type of time frame we're looking at for overall resolution. I'm sure you've heard something, but are we looking at this wasn't supposed to have been announced or it was just left out of maintenance on accident.

Thanks for your communications.

Yes, exactly. Just want to know if we should be farming herbs for our Scribes for tomorrow or the rest of the week etc, so some rough time-frame info would be awesome.
90 Human Rogue
This is inexcusable - you guys have been saying this was going to happen for several weeks now. Scribes need this and they need it this week.
100 Draenei Shaman
The absence of the ink trader at this late date is going to start impacting the heroic progression race. Guilds raiding tonight without broad access to trinkets will be at a significant disadvantage relative to guilds that don't raid until later in the week (presuming this gets fixed in the next day or two).

My guild doesn't raid until tomorrow, and right now we're sitting on about 16,000 Ink of Dreams and a massive strategic reserve of herbs that we'll either be milling or turning into consumables based on when this gets fixed. The uncertainty is of course stressful, as is the prospect of burning through several hundred thousand extra gold of herbs to proc Starlight Ink, just to stay competitive.
90 Orc Shaman
I can understand delays, and don't mind being patient.... i'm just confused why there would be a delay on changing the ink trader, its so extremely simple to hotfix, theirs nothing major about it at all... Leads me to think they are debating whether or not to release it today....

I'm worried were gonna get a blue post saying, "Sorry everyone!! we've decided to wait another week!"
22 Night Elf Druid
I hope not Yapsonark. I spent hours and hours and thousands of gold preparing for this. I've saved everything (scrolls, inks, etc) for today with my scribe so that I could make a lot of cards and both benefit my enhance shaman with one deck and make some gold with another or do some trading for other decks to complete.
85 Gnome Warlock
10/09/2012 04:54 PMPosted by Yapsonark
I'm worried were gonna get a blue post saying, "Sorry everyone!! we've decided to wait another week!"

I'm gonna be so annoyed if this happens, I haven't had the time to farm fools cap for the past few days nor will I be able to for a few days more and was sort of hoping I'd be able to trade my ink of dreams for starlight ink this morning.
90 Tauren Druid
Hi, on my realm the Ink Trader is still not selling Starlight Ink.
90 Tauren Death Knight
This is absolutely ridiculous, I'm sitting on a reserve of 50,000gold worth of inks based on the announced change that should have been done today. You cannot announce something that has such an important impact on the economy and players and then not follow through, it hurts everyone and your own reputation.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Nethaera, you are a liar. You might as well resign as community manager because nobody will ever believe a word you say ever again. Seriously, someone's head needs to roll for this. Either You screwed up by announcing the change too early, or the programming team screwed up by not following through with your announcement.

Either way, you should resign, as you're obviously incompetent.
90 Tauren Druid
The real question is why wasn't Starlight Ink purchase available from MoP release date. (regardless of whether lesser inks were bought with Blackfallow or Dreams)
90 Human Paladin

My three year-old son upon looking at Naethera's avatar -- "That's a candle, daddy! That's a candle!"

He was so excited. : )

And yet I never get recognized in public. ;) That's awesome. Thanks for sharing that.

No update yet. Again, we'll provide one when we have one.

Thanks Neth, I'm not upset with you or the other CMs I know it's out of your hands but I hate how this is delayed when it should've been done when the Expansion was released
90 Pandaren Monk
jesus double dare did you forget to take your meds today, i think youve spent far too long away from the sun might wanna try exitting the gaming den... you know rather than making innane threats to someone who is probably gonna laughing when they read your post... just like i did :D

INK WATCH 2012 !!! :P
90 Pandaren Shaman
Hi, I tried to turn in inks and it's still blackfallow. Is there an update on when this change will be processed?
100 Goblin Priest
you guys cry too much.

blue is aware of the issue.

wait for them to respond.
100 Troll Priest
Nethaera, you are a liar. You might as well resign as community manager because nobody will ever believe a word you say ever again. Seriously, someone's head needs to roll for this. Either You screwed up by announcing the change too early, or the programming team screwed up by not following through with your announcement.

Either way, you should resign, as you're obviously incompetent.

Oh lawd... I lol'd hard.
90 Human Rogue
I need my ink
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]