Ink Trader Exchange Change

(Locked)

86 Tauren Warrior
This wont change the price of darkmoon cards much at all as long as you need the Scroll of Wisdom to make it.
1 Orc Shaman
While not going as extreme as some people, they should feel pretty emberrased about this. While trying to cater to the people that don't prepare and implimenting it at launch, they inadvertently screwed everyone else.

My guess: One of the devs didnt turn in his blackfallow in time so they had to delay!
90 Night Elf Druid
10/09/2012 05:37 PMPosted by Shikkle
This wont change the price of darkmoon cards much at all as long as you need the Scroll of Wisdom to make it.

Exactly, people are still locked to the one day CD, or otherwise constrained by their SoH production.
2 Human Warrior
So angry, Spent 40k on getting cards, I had 5 Decks with only one or two missing, had 40 scrolls on my 5 scribes ready to complete them on tuesday morning which was gonna be perfect to sell to all the Hardcore Raiders before they raid....and then @#$%^&**()!@#

Wow ...thanks alot blizz
1 Orc Rogue
10/09/2012 05:44 PMPosted by Eeboo

Exactly, people are still locked to the one day CD, or otherwise constrained by their SoH production.

Did you ever stop to consider one Darkmoon Mists Card costs 10 Starlight Inks to create. The minute the materials required to produce Mists Card falls isnt the end product going to fall? I for one hope they delay this until after the DMF.

Scribes are the whiniest professionals. Scribes are the misers of WoW sitting around camping the AH constantly undercutting by 1 copper. Scribes are the seediest of how the professions. Now Leatherworkers those are a classy bunch.
90 Orc Shaman
10/09/2012 05:44 PMPosted by Eeboo

Well the one guy a few posts back claims he has 42 scrolls saved up already, and im sure he's not the only one
87 Blood Elf Death Knight
And blizzard lies yet again
90 Pandaren Shaman
They should extend DMF
90 Gnome Priest
Its simple economics. Its about prolonging the content. I'm sure this mod made an error by posting that it would be released today and wasn't informed that they wouldn't be releasing it. Bet my paycheck they wait till after the fair is gone. I bet they are really crunching the numbers backstage to figure if they will lose more subs by not meeting what this mod slipped up and said now or if they drag it out till the fairs gone to try to control number of relics to make the raid a tiny bit less manageable. Don't let anyone fool you, even the simplest of decisions is driven by money to them. If they can squeeze an extra month of active subs by prolonging people downing the raid they will. And, if they think the cards + trinkets will knock a week or two off of progression then by all means they will try to control it. Even though they take the scrolls to make, people will buy the cooldowns and they know this. I feel sorry for the people sitting on 10k inks waiting for them to fulfill what was said. I find it very sad they would even weigh the decision to put it in or not knowing it was posted it would be there.
90 Gnome Priest
What's really bad....is even though its the simplest of things upfront....behind the scenes a slip-up like this could cost this mods job if they are forced to put it in now to appease us because this mod posted that. To the big guys this simple change is a serious economic discussion.
90 Pandaren Shaman
Flush ...that is the sound of scribes losing gold.

Most Raiders have the Brewfest trinkets, and now that LFR and Regular is out more people are going to get trinkets.

So few people are going to spend as much tonight as they were this morning.
99 Pandaren Shaman
Did you ever stop to consider one Darkmoon Mists Card costs 10 Starlight Inks to create. The minute the materials required to produce Mists Card falls isnt the end product going to fall? I for one hope they delay this until after the DMF.Scribes are the whiniest professionals. Scribes are the misers of WoW sitting around camping the AH constantly undercutting by 1 copper. Scribes are the seediest of how the professions. Now Leatherworkers those are a classy bunch.

Wow really? I take it you don't have a scribe...
As far as overcharging things I'd say jewelcrafters and enchanters probably have a better market, just because those are the 2 things that will need replacing as people progress.

Armor crafters too can gouge people early on too because everyone wants newly crafted PVP/PVE gear because they want to get into heroics and arenas as quickly as possible

DM cards (and now I guess now shoulder enchants) are seriously the only thing that scribes can consistantly make gold on now. Glyphs really aren't a sustainable money maker, and they haven't been since blizz changed it to where you only need to learn it once. The only reason you see so many glyphs and undercuts in the AH is because players would like to try to turn a profit on what they need to make to level.

And all talk of profits aside, I just want to finish the deck I'm making for me. I could care less about the rest of it.
90 Undead Priest
Are you serious cmon i mean i have a bank full of inks of dreams just release the vendor already god
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I was lied to :(
100 Gnome Priest
10/09/2012 05:51 PMPosted by Yapsonark

Well the one guy a few posts back claims he has 42 scrolls saved up already, and im sure he's not the only one

across 5 different scribes... not exactly a typical situation
86 Blood Elf Rogue
I don't want Incorrupt to be right, but the realist in me says he probably is at least a little, maybe it was a mistake at first, who knows, but now i doubt we'll have a fix before DMF is over, limiting gear availability to raiders extends the life of the raid for anyone who isn't hardcore.

I've accepted the loss and have no choice but to move on, speculating based on whether or not what blizz says will happen will actually happen does not pay off sometimes. (now, wth am i gonna do with all this ink?)
90 Human Priest
67 Scrolls of Wisdom, 15892 Ink of Dreams.
Foreveralone :C
90 Orc Shaman

across 5 different scribes... not exactly a typical situation

ahh, missed that post
1 Human Rogue
I have a gazzilion of inks ready to trade. I can't make any cards because I don't have starlight ink. Argh! Please please fix this bug soon.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]