Ink Trader Exchange Change

(Locked)

90 Tauren Druid
Zul'jin-US ink trader vendors in org also require blackfallow.

The blue did say it would be added as a hotfix, so perhaps its planned to come later today? You'd think that would go in during maintenance, however...

Also, thanks for the oxen deck change. I will no longer feel quite so crestfallen when making one oxen card after another.
90 Tauren Druid
Yea ink trader still taking blackfallow. :/
90 Night Elf Death Knight
They probably forgot lololololololololol.....

/cry
90 Human Paladin
They probably forgot lololololololololol.....

/cry

just like cata.....

*CRY*
87 Orc Death Knight
Well played Blizz, well played...
90 Draenei Priest
I was sort of counting on this happening. :(
90 Tauren Druid
I am way behind on my cards, and was counting on the ink trading to catch up *sigh*
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Looks like this change did not get pushed live?
90 Undead Monk
Logged in after maintenance and.... still taking blackfallow ink on Stormreaver.
90 Orc Warlock
I was really hoping to clear out 4 guild bank tabs that are filled with ink today. Guess I'll have to keep on waiting...
Edited by Dazmar on 10/9/2012 7:21 AM PDT
90 Night Elf Druid
fml this conversion did not happen and I am not a happy person this morning about it.
90 Worgen Warlock
Same I have so much ink to convert so I can catch up on cards today. Hopefully it gets pushed through later today.
90 Pandaren Rogue
Yea, I've been stockpiling ink in anticipation for this change and was psyched when it was finally announced...but alas, servers are live and the change is not. Blizzard wins troll of the month again!
I feel.... mislead at the very least. Can this get fixed? Soon please?
90 Worgen Druid
Beginning after the maintenance on Tuesday, October 9, ink traders will be converting from accepting Blackfallow Ink to accepting Ink of Dreams and Starlight Ink will become available for purchase. If you’re still holding on to your Blackfallow Ink, your time to trade it in is running short.

10/08/2012 03:37 PMPosted by Nethaera
Is there an answer for my question on whether it is a hotfix or a client patch?

This is planned to go in as a hotfix.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
How about you wait till the dailys reset. I would say that's when it will come into effect.
90 Pandaren Hunter
Great job on the bait and switch apparently? Would love a blue post to explain what happened with it.
85 Night Elf Druid
The fact that this hasn't taken effect makes me a sad panda.
85 Night Elf Druid
10/09/2012 07:38 AMPosted by Ibpaladin
How about you wait till the dailys reset. I would say that's when it will come into effect.

It's my ink and I need it now!
90 Dwarf Paladin
10/09/2012 07:52 AMPosted by Riptórn

It's my ink and I need it now!

Man, I hate those commercials so much but this was so perfectly timed it made me laugh...
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]