New Horde Raiding Guild Choke

90 Orc Warlock
Beautiful Chaos and Thrust have merged to create a powerhouse guild named Choke. With a collective past filled with accomplishments of various server firsts ranging from Wrath to Cata Choke is sure to be one of the most powerful progression guilds on the server.

As it stands Choke is the highest ranked guild on Vashj with 2/6 bosses down just two days after the content was released. However this was accomplished in 10 man and the guild is striving for more. Choke will be raiding on Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday at 7-10pm server as a 25 man.

If you are interested in joining we are currently looking for 1 healer with a DPS offspec and other assorted DPS. We are looking for mature and smart raiders. Your preferred class and spec are irrelevant to us, what is important is consistency and talent. If you posses these two things and are interested in joining please contact one of the following officers: Uncertaingb, Delaomega, Cinner or Sininis.

Thank You for your time please feel free to leave any comments or trolls underneath!
-Sininis
Reply Quote
91 Human Paladin
how did you manage to make a worse name than mydadbrokemyxbox/beautiful chaos
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
mikes a piece of !@#$
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
10/12/2012 04:49 PMPosted by Carrying

10/12/2012 06:40 PMPosted by Buçknasty
mikes a piece of !@#$

Agreed! Mike is trash!

Now if you'll excuse me I'm gonna go home and put some water in bucknasty's mama's dish, good evening
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
10/12/2012 06:55 PMPosted by Xhatred

mikes a piece of !@#$

Agreed! Mike is trash!

Now if you'll excuse me I'm gonna go home and put some water in bucknasty's mama's dish, good evening

Good thing I stopped off at the bank and got $500 in all $1's for when I visit your mama.

Good evening.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
10/12/2012 06:57 PMPosted by Buçknasty

Agreed! Mike is trash!

Good thing I stopped off at the bank and got $500 in all $1's for when I visit your mama.

Good evening.

Bro, you only need one of those dollar bills.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter

Good evening.

Bro, you only need one of those dollar bills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLPdA7-vs88
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
10/12/2012 06:57 PMPosted by Buçknasty

Agreed! Mike is trash!

Good evening.

I'm quoting Silky Johnson from the player haters ball.... it's what he said to bucknasty :P
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter

Good evening.

I'm quoting Silky Johnson from the player haters ball.... it's what he said to bucknasty :P
Looks like I'm gonna be your new daddy.
Reply Quote
91 Human Paladin
are you guys going to blow each other now holy !@#$
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
whooooooa mike whoa
Reply Quote
91 Human Warlock
10/12/2012 08:26 PMPosted by Buçknasty
Looks like I'm gonna be your new daddy.

It would be my honor, to be your new stepfather
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0DeIqJm4vM
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]