PVEP - (super heroic PVE)

86 Night Elf Hunter
I just realized... you know how pre-Pandaria, the champs on alliance spent the whole time harassing Origrammar ->getting into 10 v 50 situations?.

I JUST GOT SOMETHING OUT OF THIS.

IT WAS A NEW TIER OF PVE!

-PLAYER VS ENVIRONMENTAL PLAYERS-

-lol@ guilds spending their time trying to do nerfed heroics. We spent our time raiding the real content, with a much wider plethora of game mechanics. 10 v 50 PVE players.

You people at OR and Faded are idiots if you felt like you exalted the game content. You were nowhere near doing anything beyond scripted dragon slays which were 200% revolved n not having ADD.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FOR GOOD PVE GUILDS: Once you're done this expansions heroic raids and have trained your conscripts how to spell their names, you know (heroic raiding) .. you should start working at raiding cities.

What to expect:
(similar to heroic raiding but intensifies nearly infinitely)
- extreme team communication -> 10 v 50, huge focus on swapping focus targets
- highly increased amount of game mechanics (8 classes x all their spells. You no longer will just avoid the fire
-"impossible difficulty" eventually the entire faction will be trying to slay you. Say you bring 10 or 20 raiders, you will have either 4 or 7 healers... try to keep up vs 50-100 players in damage

ETC ETC, you see my point. Seriously, this is PVE but a bit harder. Try it out.

XXXO

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CITATIONS

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2721562992
http://www.wowwiki.com/Player_vs._Environment
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5889219838
Edited by He on 10/8/2012 10:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Pretty sure you take this game way too seriously.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Oh, He is Nyphetamine... makes sense now.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Looks like someone is "Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs"
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
10/08/2012 11:09 PMPosted by Roosk

Funny that someone from Faded would talk about taking the game way too seriously /cough BMAH /cough

I r disappoint <3

-Potato
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
10/09/2012 06:59 AMPosted by Kamahri

Funny that someone from Faded would talk about taking the game way too seriously /cough BMAH /cough

I r disappoint <3

-Potato

BMAH? Do explain.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
10/09/2012 08:11 AMPosted by Xiripai

I r disappoint <3

-Potato

BMAH? Do explain.

In game, Dharma <3
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid

I r disappoint <3

-Potato

I've actually only been to the BMAH once while i was leveling didn't really see a point in going back since there's so many people bidding on gear early on in the expansion it's near impossible to buy anything; shouldn't really generalize people just because they're in a guild either especially since i've never talked to you and you know nothing about me :P
Edited by Roosk on 10/9/2012 10:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]