Sick of "comedians" like Colbert mocking WoW

100 Blood Elf Paladin
10/08/2012 11:02 PMPosted by Moontech
If they knew the level that I, and many of the top level players around the world, perform at on this game, they would have a little more respect for it.

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

This gets a 10/10

Everything else. 0/10
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
It doesn't really matter.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
Feed me with your anger!
Reply Quote
87 Undead Warrior
Colbert is a farce. He's actually a Democrat who pretends to be Conservative. Nothing he says is serious

Excactly. That's why I called him a "parody troll". See see them on all the political forums...people tryng to make the other side look bad by pretending to expouse the most taken to the extreme over the top parodies of their stance.
Reply Quote
28 Orc Warlock
We're aware that Colbert plays WoW, right?
Reply Quote
Colbert's brand of humour is to play the antagonist. He goes to the extreme opposite of what he believes in. He makes fun of Catholics. He is, in reality, a devoted Catholic. He makes fun of liberals... you get the point, yet?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
It's not as bad as every time someone goes on a mass shooting, they're somehow linked to being influenced by Wow.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
10/08/2012 10:59 PMPosted by Bedstain
If they knew the level that I, and many of the top level players around the world, perform at on this game, they would have a little more respect for it. Becoming a master at WoW requires the same dexterity and skill as something like being a virtuoso violinist
Are you high?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I'm from Canada.

Stephen Colbert's making fun of WoW is nothing compared to what he's directed towards us.

And he showed up here and made fun of us to our faces in front of a large mob of sign holders chanting and screaming in the rain.

And we loved it.

BECAUSE WE GET JOKES

This.
Reply Quote
89 Undead Warlock
I just can't take anything seriously from a gnome called bedstain.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
If I recall, Colbert also joked about playing WoW himself, but that was a long time ago. Orc warrior, wasn't it?
Reply Quote

If they knew the level that I, and many of the top level players around the world, perform at on this game, they would have a little more respect for it. Becoming a master at WoW requires the same dexterity and skill as something like being a virtuoso violinist-.

Well trolled, troll.
Reply Quote
http://wikiality.wikia.com/World_of_Warcraft
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]