Why play a lock when you can play an Spriest?

90 Human Hunter
Title.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/09/2012 01:33 AMPosted by Speilz
Title.
Response.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
why eat a hamburger when you can have turkey sandwich?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Why ask why? Try Bud dry.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Warlocks and SPriests are pretty much exactly the same, if your good enough to use halo at the right distance, their burst and stable dps/damage are very closely in tune (well done blizz)

In PvP however, YES we are both still very close in terms of Dots and burst damage, just not the amount of Bubbles/Fears we can use and abuse.

In the end it comes down to whether you want to burn your enemies with fire or shoot them with a purple beam.

Other than the fact that all your damage, cc's, escapes, utility and abilities are different, they are exactly the same except for cosmetics!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
why play wow when you can play with your..... oh nevermind
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Right, because warlocks can only play affliction.

Demo is nothing like Spriest yet still outDPSs it and is a ton more fun. THAT is "why play a lock".
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
why play wow when you can have a GF!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
10/09/2012 09:37 AMPosted by Midievil

tired, old joke is a tired, old joke.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Well that's a simple answer. Because warlocks are at top dps wise and Spriest are near the bottom? doesnt matter what spec, all warlock specs atm beat Spriest
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
you should play whichever one you think is more fun.

i play my lock because i like demonology so much. spriest can't do that playstyle.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
10/09/2012 10:23 AMPosted by Turmoyl
Well that's a simple answer. Because warlocks are at top dps wise and Spriest are near the bottom? doesnt matter what spec, all warlock specs atm beat Spriest
Your primary purpose is to keep people alive. your class shoulnt be running around trying to kill stuff.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
I play both and the play styles are very different. I like both but I prefer to play destro the most. If topping damage meters is what you like most then you should choose your class with that in mind. Otherwise, you should play the class you like most.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
10/09/2012 11:32 AMPosted by Dochaelian
Your primary purpose is to keep people alive. your class shoulnt be running around trying to kill stuff.

Shadow Priests practice the most effective form of pre-healing: killing things before they kill other people. For people who think Disc's "prevent the damage with a bubble" is too wimpy of a solution to the problem.
Reply Quote
6 Goblin Rogue
10/09/2012 12:50 PMPosted by Zalista
For people who think Disc's "prevent the damage with a bubble" is too wimpy of a solution to the problem.

too wimpy? lol... pushing button A instead of button B is very masculine
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/09/2012 09:37 AMPosted by Midievil

Why have a GF when you can't have one?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]